Holden crewman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holden crewman

has anyone put a bike in the back of one, also if u have owned one which model is a good one to get

I've got one but I've only put my little CBR 125 in it, when I had that
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

Does it go sideways or straight in..? Seen bikes on a ute straight in has it the same length at the back

Comment

the v8's tend to be more economical than the v6's. avoid the crosstrac (sorta 4wd) type ones as they can have issues with the transfer case and box. what bike are you trying to fit in? youll prob get one in on the angle with the tray down

Comment

Straight in, slight angle.

Mine's a 2005 V8 SS
          Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

And the running gear Is the same nothing different to a sedan or a ute

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Jimmyo it's for all the bikes I have also being lower then a sr5 or similar and prices are good May change sedan to one of these

Comment

Dont get one.

We have them at work, most are around 130k kms and feel like they're done more than twice that.

All of them have been into the shop repeatedly for parts breaking/failing.

Back seats in them are horrible, and no leg room. Tray is small due to fitting the shit back seats in.

Comment

Working...
              X