Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone help identify this bike?

Hi guys,

Recently developed an intense love for cafe racers. Can anyone help me identify the model, or even manufacturer?

Thanks guys.
    Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
    Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Kawasaki GPZ250
    It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Thanks Bert, you were close!
      I just found it, if anyone is interested
      1983 Kawasaki GPZ550 | Twinline Motorcycles
      Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
      Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Comment

was it a kawasaki gpz 550 ?

thought it had kwaka wheels - got distracted
        Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.

Comment

Working...
        X