Motard Parts/Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motard Parts/Accessories

So all you Supermoto junkies out there. Where do you like to go shopping for your parts and accessories?
    Work to ride, and ride to work.

Buying headlight and Acerbis SM fender for my DRZ400SM from MX1 Australia - very fast shipping obviously
    Bling / coesmetics from ebay / zeta
    hmm...

Comment

If you are buying a lot of stuff in one hit (but less than 699 US dollars) Jakewilson.com/rockymountainatv.com is a good one. Depends on the model you're buying for, the US runs different stuff to us.

Comment

Nearly everything on mine has come from eBay. Everything else from Rocky Mountain.
        Motostrano also have a heap of supermoto gear and check out Pro cycles for trick DRZ bits

Comment

Originally posted by Groz View Post
          So all you Supermoto junkies out there. Where do you like to go shopping for your parts and accessories?
          All depends on what you are after. What do you need?
          Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

Procycle is freakin awesome. Extremely fast delivery and everything I ever got from em was quality.
            Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Well I just got Motard front fender, hand guards, and a short clutch last night. Now i'm chasing a tail tidy preferably with Indicators and break light as a kit, but not necessary. Engine case protectors things. I'm wanting a new headlight set up as the stock DRZ is fugly. And some good bar end mirrors. Just looking for aesthetic pieces for now. 'Ron i'll be getting 34cc bore kit, 39mm Carb and better cams. Also tossing up the idea of getting one of those Digital aftermarket speedos that also have a RPM gauge for like $120 from the states.

Comment

I fitted an Acerbis headlight to mine which changed the look completely over stock. I junked the stock mirrors and went to one which clamped to the actual bar from underneath but still managing full-lock. I fitted mini indicators and there's a spot to bolt them on just above the muffler...

How's the change in riding style going for you?

Congrats
                Rest in Peace
                Brother Ryad

Comment

Originally posted by irdizzle View Post

I fitted an Acerbis headlight to mine which changed the look completely over stock. I junked the stock mirrors and went to one which clamped to the actual bar from underneath but still managing full-lock. I fitted mini indicators and there's a spot to bolt them on just above the muffler...

How's the change in riding style going for you?

Congrats
                  These are all items I want. I'm loving it, rode a sportbike today for about 10 seconds. No fucking way am I going back to that position, let alone lack of fun. So much fun on this DRZ. Wednesday getting my full system put on, re-jetted and airbox mod. Where'd you get your Headlight, mirrors and tail tidy, and indicators?

Comment

Langston motosports are pretty good. Worth a look. Wheeling cycle supplies is another with loads of drz stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X