Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Bike Show Exhibitor search ??

Surely someone will be able to help...

At the recent Bike Show, there was a mob that built Custom Trikes, their stand was situated between "Shannons Insurance" and Charlie Boormans "tours", directly opposite the "ProTec Hearing" stand, and next to the "HELMET/GEAR Storage" lockers. Looking at the Map, I think it was Stand # 12 ??

They had two Custom Made Trikes.. I will be eternally grateful if anyone out there can tell me the name of the company or even better if u happened to pick up one of their pamphlets at least let me have a picture or details...

No do not fear I will not be trading the Diavel for a trike...
    Last edited by Pumbaa; 18-11-2013, 08:14 AM.
    '13 Ducati Diavel,
    B.A.C.A. (Bikers Against Child Abuse) Western Australia Chapter - "No Child Deserves to Live in Fear" TM HELPLINE 1800 11 2131

Geez mate I was worried there for a second....

Diavel to Trike to..... one of these... it's all heading down hill
    RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

No mate the Can Am's were way down the other end of the Exhibition Hall.. the guy I am looking for was up in the Silver Jubilee Hall near the entrance.. as I described previously
      '13 Ducati Diavel,
      B.A.C.A. (Bikers Against Child Abuse) Western Australia Chapter - "No Child Deserves to Live in Fear" TM HELPLINE 1800 11 2131

Comment

Had a look on the webby, and all the business cards I grabbed, and couldn't find it, mind you doesn't look like they're all listed... maybe email 'em and they can help... You up for a ride next fri/weekend btw??

Comment

Originally posted by Nate86 View Post
          Had a look on the webby, and all the business cards I grabbed, and couldn't find it, mind you doesn't look like they're all listed... maybe email 'em and they can help... You up for a ride next fri/weekend btw??
          That's the problem.. I don't have their details and I cannot remember the companies name.. If ur free on Sat 23rd why not join us for the B.A.C.A. ride... http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...d-show-166498/
          '13 Ducati Diavel,

Comment

Perth Motorcycle and Scooter Show -

Exhibitor list and map from the expo....
            Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
              Perth Motorcycle and Scooter Show -

Exhibitor list and map from the expo....
              I got one of them and they r not listed, hence the post and the Cry for help...
              '13 Ducati Diavel,

Comment

Working...
              X