Closing down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing down

I popped into southern river m/c's on Albany highway on my way home from work today, just to see if ther e was anything that tickled my fancy, got told by the staff that its closing down permanently at Cristmas, there is quite a lot of floor stock to be sold including 15 -20 bikes, eight bikes have been sent to manheims next auction with a reserve, so if you are looking for something that they have and do a little haggling you may snag a bargain
    Honda Blackbird, The gentleman's weapon of choice
    Barbeque sauce is the devils bum gravy

Cheers mate, After a couple of small things for the zx10.. hopefully they have what im after. Get a decent price + help them clear their stock.. sounds win win to me

Comment

That's a shame, I always felt more comfortable having George close by if I needed something done.
      The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

Spewing, every time I went in there they were nothing but genuinely good people. I actually got good service.
        Sad to see them go.

Comment

Can possibly get all my Xmas shopping done in one place then!

Comment

for sale on gumtree

Southern River Motorcycles, Sale, Repair,Spare parts | Business For Sale | Gumtree Australia Western Australia - Perth Region | 1030275844
            Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.

Comment

Southern River Motorcycles is under new Management now and open for business, Pete has stayed on as head mechanic for all Jap bikes and Victor (Frazer Harley trained) services all the Harleys. New stock will be arriving shortly for both accessories and Bikes.

Comment

Working...
              X