Laser Pro Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Pro Park

Hey guys I've seen threads discussing whether the Laser Pro Park installed on the rear of a bike will still "accidently" interfere with police speed guns aimed at the front of the bike. Well im pleased to report Im sure they do judging by the long filthy stare I got off one of the tax collecting pigs on Nth Beach rd today.

Does anyone know where you can buy additional heads for these? I have some on the front of my car, but my wife seems to keep reversing into things, would be good to get some for the rear too.

Ifyouknowwhatimsayin...

Comment

Originally posted by brynridesfast View Post
      Well im pleased to report Im sure they do judging by the long filthy stare I got off one of the tax collecting pigs on Nth Beach rd today.
      I got one of those stares too,

pointing him out to the traffic behind and slowing down with my finger up seemed to cause him immense pain

Comment

Originally posted by adam03957 View Post
        I got one of those stares too,

pointing him out to the traffic behind and slowing down with my finger up seemed to cause him immense pain
        Can you please provide a link for type of laser pro park you have on your bike. I am interested in getting something for my bike, to minimize chances of having my dollars being collected by blue uniform brownie points tax collectors,
        Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
        remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
        Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
        Who died while defending his right of way;
        He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
        But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

morning all, anyone know who stocks these please?

Comment

Originally posted by brynridesfast View Post
            Hey guys I've seen threads discussing whether the Laser Pro Park installed on the rear of a bike will still "accidently" interfere with police speed guns aimed at the front of the bike. Well im pleased to report Im sure they do judging by the long filthy stare I got off one of the tax collecting pigs on Nth Beach rd today.
            Do you have sensors front and back

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Laser Pro Park was replaced by the ALG9 (Anti-Laser G9) and that was replaced by the AL Priority. You can get them from [MENTION=12016]dontgetcaught[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by pnork View Post
                I'm pretty sure the Laser Pro Park was replaced by the ALG9 (Anti-Laser G9) and that was replaced by the AL Priority. You can get them from dontgetcaught
                champion, thanks mate

Comment

Al priority 94149045
                  Unit 4, 178 Planet St, Carlisle. $250 for a unit to suit bike, installation is an extra charge. Open Monday to Friday 9-5.

Comment

Originally posted by tomcio View Post
                    Al priority 94149045
                    Unit 4, 178 Planet St, Carlisle. $250 for a unit to suit bike, installation is an extra charge. Open Monday to Friday 9-5.
                    $250? Sounds sus. Most sites I see, including in Canada, quoting around the $600 mark for a single sensor unit.

Comment

Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
                      Can you please provide a link for type of laser pro park you have on your bike. I am interested in getting something for my bike, to minimize chances of having my dollars being collected by blue uniform brownie points tax collectors,
                      I don't have them I just saw them when I was going the other way, and they were still there when I was going back

Comment

I've been considering getting a dual sensor one of these... I'm assuming they also work against Poliscans?
                        "Who the hell steals a Ninja 250?"
                        "People who enjoy the rush of theft but dislike the rush of speed..."

Comment

Originally posted by ms_enj View Post
                          I've been considering getting a dual sensor one of these... I'm assuming they also work against Poliscans?
                          I am more incline to get Bell Magnum. Not sure if it can detect them before you ride past

Comment

Originally posted by ms_enj View Post
                            TBH, I'm a little cautious over these - a lot of people say that yes they work (with Poliscans too) but.. it's a lot of money for something that may or may not work. But then, they are sold world wide so..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
                            I am more incline to get Bell Magnum. Not sure if it can detect them before you ride past
                            Isn't a Bell Magnum a helmet?

Edit: Oh, you mean Bel Magnum. Detects laser but doesn't block.

Comment

Originally posted by pnork View Post
                              TBH, Isn't a Bell Magnum a helmet?

Edit: Oh, you mean Bel Magnum. Detects laser but doesn't block.
                              What I don't see anyone commenting on it, it detects fixed speed cameras prior you riding pass them

And yes you're right Bel XR Magnum

don'tgetcaught are offering 10% discount to PSB members

Comment

Working...
                              X