No announcement yet.

'A rage against boredom': 1970s biker club the Mongrels relive the glory days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'A rage against boredom': 1970s biker club the Mongrels relive the glory days

ahhh the good ol' days!

'A rage against boredom': 1970s biker club the Mongrels relive the glory days - ABC South East SA - Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Cheers mate, nice vid. It's a shame to see that clubs similar to that are now under mass scrutiny by the police. There isn't even mention of the cops giving them a hard time back then!

Comment

are the 70s and early 80s

sex drugs rock n roll and big bore muscle bikes

Comment

Having fun and being afforded personal responsibility for any harm they may cause to themselves, but in the process enriching Australian society by providing and manifesting a greater range of potential life experience? How dare they?

Well, I won't have it and I won't rest until the full force of law and authority prevents this type of expression, with it being replaced by total conformity to economic productivity and the paying of a large mortgage. That is, after all, the meaning of life as dictated by our uber-moral corporate leaders, politicians, and wholesome TT and ACA viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffle View Post
          Having fun and being afforded personal responsibility for any harm they may cause to themselves, but in the process enriching Australian society by providing and manifesting a greater range of potential life experience? How dare they?

Well, I won't have it and I won't rest until the full force of law and authority prevents this type of expression, with it being replaced by total conformity to economic productivity and the paying of a large mortgage. That is, after all, the meaning of life as dictated by our uber-moral corporate leaders, politicians, and wholesome TT and ACA viewers.
          Well said. I'm not even old enough to know of the glory days, all I know is conformity! Love seeing vids like this though.

Comment

Watching those fellas wheel stand their heavy CB 750s ad Z900s is just awesome. Real good riders who new how to party!

Comment

Working...
            X