Kawasaki's "bike" of the future"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawasaki's "bike" of the future"

I use "bike" as a loose term here as it seems to have to many wheels. Either way interesting new concept and another step forward for technology!

Kawasaki built a time machine and stole a bike from the future
    RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Bike designers should not be allowed to watch Tron movies
    National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Looks like awesome.

I think that would be awesome to ride.

edit : i would still prefer this beast.

Last edited by Tic; 21-11-2013, 08:34 AM.
      A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tic View Post
        Looks like awesome.

I think that would be awesome to ride.

edit : i would still prefer this beast.

That reminds me too much of the sinclair C5... (showing my age?)

Comment

Originally posted by Sn0wcr45h View Post
          That reminds me too much of the sinclair C5... (showing my age?)
          Should remind you more of Kaneda's bike from Akira.

Comment

Yeah... ok.... i know its a replica of the mangas bike (right down to the stickers) but the seating/riding position doesn't say 'bike' to me, not even in the anime....

Comment

Originally posted by OptiC View Post
              I use "bike" as a loose term here as it seems to have to many wheels. Either way interesting new concept and another step forward for technology!

Is... is that powered by a... is that a... it IS! That is a fucking Dyson.
              It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

Was more interested in this, myself.
                Seems more likely to come into production, sooner.

Hopefully its the poke that the rest of the manufacturers need to start a new power war!

Kawasaki

Comment

Meh - they should add direct injection to motorbike engines first - extra 10-15% more power with minimal mods...

Comment

it looks like its powered by a dyson vacuum cleaner (in the middle) leaps and bounds in technology what'll they think of next
                    NEVER KNOWS BEST

Comment

As long as they don't lower their quality to that of a Dyson I'm fine with it.
                      As much as we may hate the idea of motorquadracycles it does help overcome the grip and stability limitations that motorcycles have.

Comment

Originally posted by AliastheJester View Post
                        As long as they don't lower their quality to that of a Dyson I'm fine with it.
                        As much as we may hate the idea of motorquadracycles it does help overcome the grip and stability limitations that motorcycles have.
                        shit, that last sentence sounded like it came straight out of a road safety/pollies mouth

i want to kill the person that invented transformers, ugly chunky cars and bikes are the norm these days :mellow:

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
                          shit, that last sentence sounded like it came straight out of a road safety/pollies mouth
                          Lost traction on a single wheel won't have you sliding along the road . I don't think I'd like to more back to four wheels, but it's still better than being in a cage.
                          Yeah the current futuristic fashion is

Comment

I

lose a wheel each on the front and back, lose the fin and the green.... and it could be the new z1000

Comment

Actually, looks like they built a time machine and stole a bike from the past;

The dodge tomahawk. See alternate version already in kwaka lime green;

Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                              Originally posted by filbert
                              it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Working...
                              X