Suzuki GSXR-600, 750, 1000 RECALL November 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki GSXR-600, 750, 1000 RECALL November 2013

Check It. Got this in the mail today. Details in this link. Suzuki Australia Pty Limited

Recall for front brake master cylinder

I can't figure how to add image of the letter. sorted...

Last edited by Brayds; 26-11-2013, 04:22 PM.

Yep.

Comment

B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Got mine Today as well.

I can imagine the wait period for booking in will be a while
        Last edited by TROUBLE; 26-11-2013, 06:37 PM.
        What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Why did they wait a month to send me a letter??

How do i post the image of the letter?

Comment

[MENTION=36835]Brayds[/MENTION] they might have waited a month as it has effected every model of GSXR from 2003+ iirc.

Pretty sure they have to ensure they have enough parts to please the screaming public, hence the 'wait for the letter' by all mechanics.
            Originally posted by Rich...
            You got me in trouble...

Comment

I will never recieve a letter, so I just booked one in for next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Augastus View Post
                I will never recieve a letter, so I just booked one in for next week!
                My mate said the same but it appears they are using DPI's database.

Comment

Originally posted by Brayds View Post
                  My mate said the same but it appears they are using DPI's database.
                  Yeah....as soon as I came back from booking the replacement, I checked the mailbox. Sure enough letter was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sookie View Post
                    Brayds they might have waited a month as it has effected every model of GSXR from 2003+ iirc.

Pretty sure they have to ensure they have enough parts to please the screaming public, hence the 'wait for the letter' by all mechanics.
                    That. You can be sure they would have been attending to the older bikes first, as this is an issue that occurs over time, rather than being broken from day one.
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                    X