Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roundabout Lesmurdie Rd & Canning Rd next to Gull Petrol Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roundabout Lesmurdie Rd & Canning Rd next to Gull Petrol Station

    Humiliating experience heading east on CR from Kala turning right onto LR. I never realised how lumpy that roundabout is until doing it on a bike. Gah! Mounted pavement ..and not speeding either..thinking: "this is it" and (courtesy of long wheel base) was amazed to get back down without (a) running over any handy pedestrians or (b) falling off. Peoples be careful. Thinking of putting in complaint on the condition of said roundabout. Please someone tell me it's not just me.

  • #2
    its just you
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm such an amateur

      Comment


      • #4
        haha I go that way regularly and yeah it's really bad. Hasn't caught me out but I'm extra careful going that way.

        Comment


        • #5
          Two to one Shan!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by shan View Post
            its just you
            ^^^this. If lumpy roads are your biggest issue there then it's a good day.
            Originally posted by Lefty
            Leave the OP alone, he's worried about all those extra CCs getting caught up in his fucking dress.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yep, it's bumpy...

              You now know that and will allow for it next time...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tim the pool man View Post
                haha I go that way regularly and yeah it's really bad. Hasn't caught me out but I'm extra careful going that way.
                This round about is a hazard an it's man made, I am amazed that the council can get away with something that is so dangerous and not seem to care.

                B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mr_Mike View Post
                  This round about is a hazard an it's man made, I am amazed that the council can get away with something that is so dangerous and not seem to care.

                  They should build a Clover Leaf overpass system so we can all be safe...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Overpass is for those that haven't learnt to love the rounabout the way the British have. This is the "magic roundabout" in Swindon. A mars bar to anyone who who figure this bastard out...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by EPB View Post
                      Overpass is for those that haven't learnt to love the rounabout the way the British have. This is the "magic roundabout" in Swindon. A mars bar to anyone who who figure this bastard out...
                      i know it well! And have conquered it too. The whole thing was painted on a large flat area. You can use the little ones as normal but if you want to move into the big one you go clockwise. However locals just go through the middle.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Fuckin crop circles...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's me too

                          It is seriously lumpy
                          Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mr_mike View Post
                            this round about is a hazard an it's man made, i am amazed that the council can get away with something that is so dangerous and not seem to care.

                            eadc

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by tim the pool man View Post
                              eadc
                              Good heavens! What would we do without urban dictionaries..Steady on old chap...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X