Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Ways We Annoy the Public...

Top 10 ways bikers annoy the public - Motorcycle Top 10s - Visordown

Given it takes so little, there must be more, surely!

Suggestions?

How about using up an extra seat at food halls/cafes/bars for your helmet n jacket
    It didn't look that far on the map...

Parking. Parking everywhere ��
    Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

This was a list of suggestions on how to piss off car drivers wasn't it?

Taking up a bay at petrol stations, and then taking a bit of time to put helmet and gloves back on before taking off. Some people get all bent out of shape about it.

Comment

Enjoy yourself.

Seems to really get people twisted up when you have a smile on your face in peak hour traffic. Sometime wave to the driver next to you.
        It messes with them quite badly , and I am sure I have actually seen one drivers brain blow a fuse.
        Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Haha, took a parking bay at the local shops not knowing that a woman and her partner coming from the opposite direction had her eye on it, the look on her face was priceless

Even in the shop when I was walking around with my helmet in my hand I seemed to block their passage around the aisles.

T'was a good afternoon.

Comment

List is wrong, filtering and splitting would have to take out the top 2 spots. I had a lifelong friend of the family - same age as my father (baby boomer) tell that I was mad for riding a bike and that every time someone tried to filter past him he would open his door "just because". Baby boomers as an age group are the most obnoxious road users with the largest sense of entitlement.
            Originally posted by Skut
            ...the problem is that no-one wants to listen to an expert, just to have their own position/circumstance supported or be acknowledged.

Comment

Originally posted by 51 New West View Post
              I had a lifelong friend of the family - same age as my father (baby boomer) tell that I was mad for riding a bike and that every time someone tried to filter past him he would open his door "just because".
              I assume you punched him repeatedly in the face after he finished that sentence? What a bell-end.

Comment

What's his cage make, model and plate number?

Avoidance not retribution purposes of course.
                It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Years ago I stopped next to a car on the freeway during peak hour where a young lady was applying makeup.

Lifted my visor, leaned over and adjusted her side mirror while pursing my lips and stroking my eyebrows.

She didn't really understand my point, potty mouthed little trollop.

Comment

Baby boomers as an age group are the most obnoxious road users with the largest sense of entitlement.
                    Especially when we are out on our bikes.

Comment

going really really fast
                      vroom vroom weeeeeeee
                      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                      (anarchy in english )

Comment

Baby boomers as an age group are the most obnoxious road users with the largest sense of entitlement.
                        Since they paid for most of them during their time in the workforce, I don't mind if they think they own them a little more than me.

Comment

I enjoy leaving my helmet on when I get off my bike just in case I develop spontaneous narcolepsy

Comment

Originally posted by ReCon View Post
                            Enjoy yourself.

Seems to really get people twisted up when you have a smile on your face in peak hour traffic. Sometime wave to the driver next to you.
                            It messes with them quite badly , and I am sure I have actually seen one drivers brain blow a fuse.
                            Doing this on the freeway whilst riding a Scooter only makes them madder...
                            Especially when they can't catch you
                            This friendly announcement was brought to you by WAPOL
                            Taking peoples Cash for their Christmas Fund on Straight pieces of road

Comment

I was pissing plenty of people doing 60 in the 60 zone on the freeway today. was weird being overtaken by cars...

Comment

Working...
                              X