Alpinestars Leather Jacket "Jaws"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpinestars Leather Jacket "Jaws"

Thought I might get my self a leather jacket and this is the one I like the best.

Anyone know of any shops that have them on the shelf as I have no idea what size I am.

Thanks

Shaun

I think Cully's Yamaha in Balcatta had a couple in store last time I was there... They definitely had a few of the newer generation Astars Jackets in there at least.

It's probably a bit far to travel for you though (on a whim). You could try 5 Star Yamaha, they normally stock similar stuff to Cullys. If not, give Cullys a call and make sure before you treck it to see them!

Comment

Try Helmet House in Victoria Park....... they had some at the bike show recently (thats where I got mine)

Comment

Cheers. Will give 5 star a look on friday.

Is the jaws jacket one of the older ones?

Comment

Nah, one of the newer ones (Jaw, Celer, Atem etc.). They were released in the last 12 months and replaced some that had been out for a couple years (Tech1R, GP Pro etc.)

Comment

As Dirty32 said, pretty sure the Jaws is the successor to the GP-R and Cullys normally have a decent stock of AStars. Plenty of decent sizing charts out there for AStars clobber though. Shouldn't be too hard to pick the right size if buying online.

Comment

Sorry to hijack but do white leather jackets stay white ? The reason I ask is because my gloves have gone a milky cream color over the course of a few months.

Comment

Hey CBRook. I have white leathers, white boots, white gloves... Its important to keep them clean using a good quality leather cleaner and seal with a quality wax to keep them soft but even then you may get some yellowing. Its hard work but I love my jacket, its the Berik Alien...

Comment

Well, if you really wanna keep your leathers clean give [MENTION=30080]RRossi[/MENTION] a buzz. He'll hook you up.
                  If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

Working...
                  X