Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cracking Red Kawasaki ZX14 with tow bar at Innaloo today - anyone know the owner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracking Red Kawasaki ZX14 with tow bar at Innaloo today - anyone know the owner?

There was a cracking Kawasaki ZX14 parked right next to me today at Innaloo shopping centre, which is fairly unique since it had a tow bar fitted (I've never seen a ZX14 with a tow bar before).

CCTV at Innaloo showed that it left 3 minutes after I arrived. Unfortunately during that time my Schuberth C3 Pro helmet and Dri-rider jacket disappeared from my bike. I'm assuming the ZX14 owner had nothing to do with it, but he must have witnessed whoever pinched the helmet based on the short time period. The CCTV guys reckon they could probably identify the culprit on their CCTV if they get a description since there was only a very short time window in which it was stolen.

The ZX14 was really nice - I estimate maybe 3 years old. The red was an unusual metallic with matt finish. Also, there was an aftermarket short carbon exhaust on the right hand side (presumably a matching one on the left hand side too). Along with the tow bar at the back there was a rack fitted with a large grey gear bag on top.
Working...
X