Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAM mount Retailer in Perth

Hey all,

Finally took the plunge and ordered a TomTom Rider 5 yesterday.

Looking at pics of the RAM kit that comes with it, it seems that the handle bar mounting options won't make for a clean install on Ruby.

So, it looks like I have a couple of alternatives:

Mount it on the fork stem or bolt it through the front mounts for the petrol tank.

Searching RAM mounts on eBay and Amazon there seems to be hundreds of choices so was wondering if there was anywhere in Perth that stocks a good selection?

Or am I better off visiting my local Honda dealers?

I'd rather pay a bit more locally and get the right piece of kit than potentially go through the online returns rigmarole.

Thanks!
    It didn't look that far on the map...

try a pm to [MENTION=29317]Hurtlegear[/MENTION] he's not perth but has useful info or i think [MENTION=22780]Helmet House[/MENTION] stocks some ram mounts...
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Like most places in Perth, there's not enough selection to see all the available options. I got all my RAM stuff from Southern Insight over east. Always been happy with their service, the website is pretty good with photos & dimensions so you know what you're getting.
      I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

Not in Perth but I am sure [MENTION=29317]Hurtlegear[/MENTION] can help!

Comment

Thanks for all the help everyone. Happy to go with a PSB sponsor.

Hi Hurtlegear you have a nice clean & easy to use website, very noice!

Fork stem ram mount ordered & paid for And it was half the price of the same thing on bloody fleabay!

Comment

GPSCITY are cheeper than off the ram mount site and pretty quick to. Have done 3 or 4 orders through them but they are in the US.
            The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Good to go sponsor if possible. I tried recently but unfortunately they couldn't provide the service I expect, and I ended up back with Johnny Appleseed again. Great service, and they will match the cheapest price you find.
              "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

Originally posted by truewheel View Post
                Thanks for all the help everyone. Happy to go with a PSB sponsor.

Hi Hurtlegear you have a nice clean & easy to use website, very noice!

Fork stem ram mount ordered & paid for And it was half the price of the same thing on bloody fleabay!
                Why thank you, thank you very much.

We try, and the range is improving all the time. RAM are actually tricky to support properly because they have about 5 000 lines in their inventory, and it takes months to order anything, so we have to hold it in stock. Having said that, if we understand a particular mount is going to be useful to people, we're committing to having a few on the shelf.

And to those who gave us a heads up on this, I was out riding my bike, but again, we're going to make this business viable one sale at a time, and your support is very much appreciated.

DR
                www.hurtlegear.com.au

Comment

3 days later; arrives in post; well packaged; invoice enclosed; exactly as described.
                  10 minutes later Ruby has a RAM stem mount fitted.

Thanks Hurtlegear - textbook E-commerce. Nice website, hassle free ordering, reasonable prices, quick delivery.

Perfect!

Comment

Yr welcome. Keep an eye out for things developing. We're currently developing the range of LSL controls, handlebars, rearsets etc.
                    www.hurtlegear.com.au

Comment

Received my Ram mounts today very happy with the product and extremely fast shipment.

Thanks [MENTION=29317]Hurtlegear[/MENTION] definitely buy again from you guys

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=31032]2wheeldrifter[/MENTION] . Happy to help as best we could.
                        www.hurtlegear.com.au

Comment

Working...
                        X