Bike catches on fire on Freeway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike catches on fire on Freeway

Bit of a strange occurence, anyone fom here.

It could be a strange promotional trick for the Hunger Games sequel

Motorcycle fire on freeway - The West Australian
    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Is a stretcher in the pic , so you would hope that it isn't a promo.

Alternatively it would be better than some poor rider actually having any sort of incident.
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Further report at No Cookies | Perth Now says it occurred after failing to stop twice when directed by police. I can't view the above link as my view count exceeds their free daily articles.

Comment

Rockingham FFS did well to respond quickly to the GFF!
        Just do it. Seriously, if you look up the standing rules of PSB it goes something like this.

1. Dont be a dick
        2. Desmo is allowed to be a dick (sometimes)
        3. Buy the one with the most Duke
        4. Dont ask about fixing the search function.
        etc etc..

Comment

Had a cop flag me and try wave me in awhile ago but didn't even see him, GF told me about it like 10 minutes after it happened and i was already like 10km from the area.
          Sif i was gonna turn back lol
          - XolituDe (Rick)

Comment

Wonder what's in the backpack that was allegedly discarded by either the rider or the pillion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
              Wonder what's in the backpack that was allegedly discarded by either the rider or the pillion.
              Probably stolen gear from [MENTION=32198]Sookie[/MENTION]s joint.

Comment

Probably a Ducati and that was his wrectifer spontaneously combusting
                sigpic

Comment

Why do so many riders confuse "Run" with "Crash"?
                  There is a big difference. Get it right people!

Comment

At least pop a wheelie to ditch the pillion before you try that shit

Comment

Rode past this just before.

That ramp that seperates you for Loftus st or Vincent st exits had cops crawling all over it, both on the ramp and on the ground underneath.

Ground underneath they were scouring for something, my guess is now a backpack.

Must have been a pretty interesting backpack, about 30 odd coppers on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by boeman View Post
                        Rode past this just before.

That ramp that seperates you for Loftus st or Vincent st exits had cops crawling all over it, both on the ramp and on the ground underneath.

Ground underneath they were scouring for something, my guess is now a backpack.

Must have been a pretty interesting backpack, about 30 odd coppers on the scene.
                        Krispy Kremes may be?

Comment

....and now this....

Perth WA Revenue Raisers Alert
                          2 motorbikes are racing northbound up the kwinana fwy ducking in and out of traffic and using the emergency lane doing at least 140. Keep an eye out because these tools clearly have a death wish. JUST seen at Thomas rd exit.
                          Like · · Share · 81 · 5 minutes ago
                          ·
                          Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                          Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

That was us coming home from the city.
                            Nothing to worry about, we do it all the time.
                            And we slowed down to a polite 140kph to split. 270 kph where we could. I notice they haven't commented on the fact we both still had time to use our indicators appropriately, which is more than the Snooglers driving at half the speed can do.

Comment

Cannonball 2013 FTW... Sorry [MENTION=12900]polonY[/MENTION].. I win. hope you heal up and the kilo of amphets doesn't cause you too much grief

Comment

Working...
                              X