Tea pot one lands in Australia soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea pot one lands in Australia soon.

Tea pot one lands in Australia in a few days, this guy is riding the world for charity on a GSXR-1000.
    I hope, if - when he gets to Perth you guys down there are able to look after him.

See:

https://www.facebook.com/TeapotOne

TeapotOne - 70,000 miles around the world for charity ยป LIVE your life!

Doug

Are you able to post a smaller photo? I can only see to his right knee!!:

Comment

Is that a two bros exhaust?

Comment

All good this end Sandra.

Bloke is more than welcome to stay at our joint for as long as he likes and do all the servicing, ect. that he needs to do.

[and mow the lawns, paint the roof , pave the back… ]
        Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
          He's a little teapot, short and stout...

Comment

hmmm has a fender elim, better avoid perth
            B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Right click on it and open it in a new tab, it should re-size to suit, and sort yourself out a decent browser.
              Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Doug68 View Post
                Right click on it and open it in a new tab, it should re-size to suit, and sort yourself out a decent browser.
                ha ha thanks for that, there have been a few photo's I have really wanted to see, might have to go find the threads I didn't think Chrome was that bad!!

Comment

ha ha thanks for that, there have been a few photo's I have really wanted to see, might have to go find the threads I didn't think Chrome was that bad!!
                  I use Chrome and it is fine, do you any tool bars installed? They can stuff it up.
                  Doug

Comment

Luggage on the front of a sports bike! This guy is brilliant. No limits.
                    Spiral out, keep going...

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                      Better than on your back that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                        Yep can see the coppers loving that.

Just out of curiosity how would he go with rego while here cos importing cars and bikes is a real headache. Can't see dpi being to helpful.
                        The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

I can just see WAPOL spanking the shit out of him for everything that's been mentioned and more. Hell, maybe he'll got on TT/ACA! "Racist motorcyclist riding with saddle bags obscuring their headlight, thousands of bystanders killed as a result, we uncover their schemes to steal your money".

Comment

Originally posted by Corona White View Post
                            Yep can see the coppers loving that.

Just out of curiosity how would he go with rego while here cos importing cars and bikes is a real headache. Can't see dpi being to helpful.
                            He won't be registering it as its only going to be in the country for a limited time, you'll note he's got as far as East Timor on his UK plate.

See: Carnet de Passages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                            Doug

Comment

Apparently he's in need of a front wheel lol
                              It's on his fb page if anyone can help him?

Comment

Working...
                              X