Parking in Perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking in Perth

Have to go to an all day meeting in Perth (near GPO building) tomorrow. Any recommendations for sweet parking for MCs?

Hope you don't have any mods. They are giving out yellow stickers errwhere.
    Originally posted by Rich...
    You got me in trouble...

Comment

I have no idea what that means...enlighten me...seriously

Comment

Means the traffic cops are putting defect notices on any bike with suspect tyres ect. or non OEM equipment added to the bike.
        Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

have you pimped your ride granny??
          faster ya go closer to nirvana

Comment

Park in the Elder St carpark, walk around to Murray St and catch the red cat into town, then catch the red cat back up to QV1 and walk down to Elder st.

Comment

Aaaah! No. All bog standard, I'm afraid. But this sounds like a good/bad thing for parking purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                Park in the Elder St carpark, walk around to Murray St and catch the red cat into town, then catch the red cat back up to QV1 and walk down to Elder st.
                Thanks Stoneville, most helpful. Was out your way at Parkerville Tavern today. Nice ride home via Mundaring Weir. Shame about the sun being in just the right places to blind me, though!

Comment

she'll be apples!
                  but yeh parking (even a bike) in Perth is ridiculous
                  faster ya go closer to nirvana

Comment

His Majesties on Murray St has a fair amount of bike parking too
                    Don't even think about it. You know who you are.

Comment

Bring some coins though - I got pinged with a $50 fine because I failed to notice MCs have to pay to park now. News to me, I've never paid for bike parking in all my 11 years here.

Comment

$50 for 11 years of parking.... Sounds fair to me :-P
                        www.brandsense.com.au
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rosco- View Post
                          His Majesties on Murray St has a fair amount of bike parking too
                          + 1 this is we're I park. Not a bad little spot.

Not sure if you park here as well Rosco?

Back on topic I heard the convention centre has cheap parking as well. I don't use this spot as I'm a wee bit lazy to walk to the office from here.

Comment

How come on the odd occasions I've used the Conv Centre I have been able to slip past the boom gate on the way out? I know it is cheeky and prob only effective if it is once every three months. Actually, it prob wasn't really me, just a mate on my bike and i only know him as Chookie and he lives SOR somewhere.
                            I hate paying for motorcycle parking.....it's just wrong.
                            Justine.... Always and Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Hewzie View Post
                              How come on the odd occasions I've used the Conv Centre I have been able to slip past the boom gate on the way out? I know it is cheeky and prob only effective if it is once every three months. Actually, it prob wasn't really me, just a mate on my bike and i only know him as Chookie and he lives SOR somewhere.
                              I hate paying for motorcycle parking.....it's just wrong.
                              lol, i been dodging gates for years at convention centre
                              plenty of free places there. if you put em on a rotation system u usually don't cop the wheel clamping warnings. Though that fucking bitch whore from western parking seems to dislike me, as with the no neck islander piece of shit that does her clamping after some quadrant run ins.
                              Raine Square the security cunt is just pocketing the money, so fuck him.. the place under westralia sq has dried up recently, as they've widened the gates (unless u exit out of the entry, but that is sketchy sometimes due to being single lane)
                              Central park is good, Enex still good, plenty others which you'll need to find out yourself Towards adelaide tce has a fair few places for free, and its a nice walk through supreme ct gardens.
                              Pretty much save the really close ones for when its rainy or hot.
                              I don't mind the walk from the mounts bay parking, but tend to sleep in too much and miss spots

last time i payed for parking was Jun 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X