• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a shadow

Hi all!
    Am happy to say I have just invested in a yamaha xvs 650 custom bobber
    Still on my L's tho
    I live in Rocko and work in Freo and was looking for someone to ride to and from work with during the week early mornings 7am-8am from Rocko and back at night 7pm from Freo
    Any one keen or available?
    Last edited by s2aunch2; 11-12-2013, 02:31 PM.

Times might help your cause.... ��
    Originally posted by deano68er
    Originally posted by Sudu
    Loud?
    Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Have you had any lessons?

Be aware that shadows aren't instructors, and if you haven't had any instruction, it is highly recommended.

I have to admit, my first reaction to reading this thread yesterday was "not a chance in hell", because I'd not want to be babysitting someone (in peak hr traffic) who just bought a bike and wants to ride it without actually putting in any time to learn to ride it properly.

Not having a go, but just letting you know why you may not be getting a response.
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Yeah I've had lessons, got my test next Tuesday (17th)
        Got the bike to practice on more regularly instead of just lessons twice a week

Comment

Working...
        X