Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Daytona and Naked from Triumph

2015 Triumph Daytona 250 and Naked Sportbike Spy Shots

I heard about the naked, but the sports is new to me.

ehhhhhhhh

Comment

Interested to see what the Daytona is like - still a Triple etc.

Comment

interesting good for entry level and 1st bike riders in ausy
        sigpic

Comment

From the article

"Here’s what we know about these 250s: One model clearly resembles the Daytona family, while the other is a smaller facsimile of the Street/Speed Triples. Both bikes are powered by a brand-new liquid-cooled, 250cc single-cylinder engine."

Comment

Nice! A lil triple will be pretty sweet and might sound better than the usual 250 lawnmowers..
            Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
            Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

These are made at the new Indian factory I believe, and they are part of a big push to get into the sub-continent.

A single naked street thumper with a similar street-triple look might be a nice bike for punting around town.
              Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
              Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

ninjacbarrrghhtonaaaaa 250 single. Whoop.

Comment

There's been talk of this for a while, Triumph is increasing their model range in Australia, I imagine to compete with the bigger brands in more segments. It's a shame these little ones didn't start finding their way over before LAMS came out.

Now all they need is to announce a lighter version of the 1050 in a Hypermotard frame...

Comment

On top of these two they're building a 660cc detuned version of the Street Triple to sell as a LAMS bike. Apparently it'll be ready for sale by first quarter next year. Smart move, I'll be surprised if they bother selling the 250's here.

Comment

They will sell millions of the bloody things in oz if it's priced well enough.
                      Originally posted by tank-wombat
                      Geoff seems like a wise man who's soul will slowly be destroyed by the stupidity of some people
                      ----------------------------------------
                      TRX 850.

Comment

I always loved the 50's 500 singles it would be cool if they made retro one of them

Mind you BSa's and Nortons where the best

sigpic

Comment

The money is now in India and other developing countries. Expect bike development to follow that.

Comment

whowalks "I always loved the 50's 500 singles it would be cool if they made retro one of them

Mind you BSa's and Nortons where the best"

Although its not a BSA or a Norton,
                            Have you looked at a Royal Enfield?
                            500cc Single
                            Looks just like the second picture(which i just deleted) ^^^^^^
                            This friendly announcement was brought to you by WAPOL
                            Taking peoples Cash for their Christmas Fund on Straight pieces of road

Comment

Originally posted by ELIMN8R View Post
                              whowalks "I always loved the 50's 500 singles it would be cool if they made retro one of them

Mind you BSa's and Nortons where the best"

Although its not a BSA or a Norton,
                              Have you looked at a Royal Enfield?
                              500cc Single
                              Looks just like the second picture(which i just deleted) ^^^^^^
                              Yup allot of nice 50's 500s out there, I just grabbed 3 random google photos I think the middle one is a RE Now if some one would just raise HRD Vincent from the ashe's
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X