Best place for Custom tune on PCV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place for Custom tune on PCV

Ive tried a couple of downloaded tunes so far and both have their issues. Just after opinions for where to take the bike for a custom tune?

Bike is a 2008 ZX14. Mods are K&N filter, Vance and hines slipons and PCV.
    Secondary flies are still in.

Who has experience and where?
    sigpic
    2008 ZX14 SE
    'Prowl'

Dyno
    chainreaction Welshpool
    dynotime wangarra.
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Comment

Motorcycle Dyno Services (also known as Legend Quad Services) in Jandakot. Can't recommend them enough. Had great tunes on both my race bikes (one carby one efi)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Motorc...408393?fref=ts

Comment

Had my 2012 ZX10r done at Chain reaction. Your bike will spin up alot more quicker and touring range will improve too. Tell paul a 58kg skinny arse chinaman sent ya. by the way, dose your ZZr-D1 have braided lines, Performance Machine wheels (polished) and honey-combe veluor seat?I used to own one 18yrs and lived in Gossie with it.

Comment

Scraper, no the 11 was Burgundy when I bought it. In the time I had it it got stripped down and is now gloss black. Gsxr 6 piston calipers and k and n filter. But no fancy seat
          Last edited by hlucin8; 15-12-2013, 11:06 PM.
          sigpic
          2008 ZX14 SE
          'Prowl'

Comment

No worries, good idea in replacing the front calipers. thanks for the reply.

Comment

+1 for Russel at Dynotime in Wangara. Drop it off in the morning, take bus/cab to Warwick, catch a movie, have some yumcha at Serenade Palace, pick up bike, rev tits off bike.
              If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

+1 for russell
                "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Working...
                X