X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a riding partner

Hi all, have a question to ask!
    Just invested in a yamaha xvs 650 custom bobber
    On my L's still but but have my test on Tuesday and was looking for someone with the time and passion to ride with on weekends rather than just 1 or 2 hour lessons a week (that I've been doing the last few months)
    Any one help or point me in the right direction?
    (I live in Rocko)

well that didn't quite go to plan. in any case...
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Your a great help aren't you!
      Thought this site was meant to for bike lovers
      Little have I gained from these threads but smart a$$ comments
      Be nice for positive advise from someone for a change!
      Last edited by s2aunch2; 15-12-2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

I think Thro was referring to the thread he created for people to post in so that they were all in the same thread instead of multiple threads from new members asking for riding partners!

You only have one week to go and then you can get out there, check out in the loop and post up that you want to attend, there may be someone in your area that can help you out.

Doesn't help that you have Fremantle in your profile, but asking for a shadow/riding partner from Rocko!!

[MENTION=26796]Kloun[/MENTION] is in Rocko he might be able to help out

Comment

Please tell me you didn't buy the custom bobber from Gosnells?
          Good luck with your test next week

Comment

Originally posted by s2aunch2 View Post
            Your a great help aren't you!
            Thought this site was meant to for bike lovers
            Little have I gained from these threads but smart a$$ comments
            Be nice for positive advise from someone for a change!
            I was referring to cleaning up and getting rid of your duplicate post in the wrong section of the forum.

But, keep it up. Please.
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

[MENTION=26935]s2aunch2[/MENTION] you make friends every where you go haha, how the test go?
              We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Comment

Working...
              X