Hyosung GT125r won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyosung GT125r won't start

Suddenly my GT125r won't start. Don't use it much due to a bad back ache (getting old) but take it for a ride every fortnight usually. Saturday I went to start it and the ignition lights didn't turn on. Battery checked and it's fine. Main fuse is fine too and there is current on it. What should I check next?

it rhymes with billswitch

Comment

Originally posted by Bukefal View Post
      it rhymes with billswitch
      The amount of times I have done this...

Comment

hyosungs usually have a message that appears on the dash that says 'cHE' to warn you that the killswitch is engaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Bukefal View Post
          hyosungs usually have a message that appears on the dash that says 'cHE' to warn you that the killswitch is engaged.
          With kill switch on (N) lights still turn on usually so must be something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Velascas View Post
            With kill switch on (N) lights still turn on usually so must be something else.
            Like parking in gear maybe? Try lifting the stand up, if it cranks you either left it in gear or the position sensor is faulty
            Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

more importantly, hyo make a 125?
              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

It's the battery. Did you load test it, or simply put a multimeter on it? It may have dropped a cell.

Oh, I see that it's a 125. What have you been feeding the hamster?
                Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Hyosung make a GT125R?

CBR125 weighs 115kg
                  GT125R weighs 165kg wtf?

That acceleration must be brutal.
                  - XolituDe (Rick)

Comment

Yes they do and it's a heavy bastard as it's the same frame as the 250 but with just 15bhp.

Comment

0-60mph in 2 days. but I didn't buy it for it's speed. Used to driving around in Porsches and hot VW Golf (Rabbit) GTi apart from some F3 racing so I know what is fast and what isn't!!

Comment

Yes they do and it's a heavy bastard as it's the same frame as the 250 but with just 15bhp.
                        Brave.
                        Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                        Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

0-60mph in 2 days. but I didn't buy it for it's speed.
                          So you bought a Hyosung for its good looks, build quality and reliability?
                          Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                          1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

0-60mph in 2 days. but I didn't buy it for it's speed. Used to driving around in Porsches and hot VW Golf (Rabbit) GTi apart from some F3 racing so I know what is fast and what isn't!!
                            Is Malta like Britain/France allowing you to ride up to 125cc on car license? was this ever 50cc and when did it change?

As for your problem you haven't mentioned checking an ignition fuse? is there one?

Comment

buy a new one, if u can afford a porsche u can afford hundreds of the fukkas
                              NEVER KNOWS BEST

Comment

Working...
                              X