Cars in motorcycle bays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars in motorcycle bays?

Tried finding this on the forum, and online but not much and everything that was available was in other states and countries.

Went to Belmont Forum 2 hours ago to grab some lunch, I park in the same location every time just outside Harvey Normans where 6x Motorcycle Bays are available.
    Seen a green kawasaki there today in the left bay, with 2 other cars taking up 4 bays and I had to squeeze in to the right side bay.

Point of this thread, are cars legally allowed to park in motorcycle bays? and if so, how many bays can they take up?

I've witnessed this countless times, during the peak hours of the day and even the quietest times.
    Squeezed into the ride side bay today just to fuck with the driver of the white Hyundai Elentra so he could barely open his door, and if he did then he would of copped a nice scratch from my sharp broken clutch lever.

I wasn't sure exactly how many bays there are available for motorcycles in this area so i looked on Google Maps, and i found this... which is coincidental.
    Whilst looking on Google Maps I scanned the rest of the car park and there were countless available car spots whilst he was taking up 2x motorcycle spots in this photo.

There is under cover parking on the opposite side of the center where I park when the weather isn't great, there are 2x motorcycle bays there but its common for them to be taken by a cager.
    - XolituDe (Rick)

No they are not.

I wouldn't push the issue as they are likely to knock your bike over if they so please.

Plus it is a shopping centre carpark, I doubt it is monitored.

My advice? Get on with life, we just won the motherfuckin' Ashes.

Comment

No.

Comment

just hunt them down and beat em with a big stick
        National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Just key the fuck out of their car and let all their tyres down

Comment

Cars in motorcycle bays?

Originally posted by El Skitzo View Post
            Just key the fuck out of their car and let all their tyres down
            Pull one tyre valve stem out. So they have to change it. No damage, just inconvenience.
            for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
            for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
            for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboy View Post
              Pull one tyre valve stem out. So they have to change it. No damage, just inconvenience.
              Or better yet pull two out, then it's a HUGE inconvenience LOL

Comment

Haha love the responses The carpark is monitored but the cameras are hidden apparently, dad had a bump some years ago in the car park and had to get security to look at the tapes to see who was at fault.

Pulled the Hyundai's rego just incase he tried pushing the bike over and ill keep it on my phone and see if he repeats, then i might try the valve stem idea haha
                - XolituDe (Rick)

Comment

The olde bar of soap message on the windscreen is my fav.

" CUNT, i seeing your car parked in a M/C bay ever again and ill firebomb your little shitbox"

Feels good man.
                  A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

This is why we need business cards...

Seen one at crown where a bike parked in the middle of an open space. Someone had left a business card under the catch on the tank saying something like "You park like an arsehole...."

Comment

Originally posted by adam03957 View Post

Seen one at crown where a bike parked in the middle of an open space. Someone had left a business card under the catch on the tank saying something like "You park like an arsehole...."
                      I would use these daily.
                      Originally posted by Desmo
                      Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Not sure on the law, but is pretty fucking ignorant.
                        By the way, you do realise those images on google maps are not real time don't you?
                        The one of my house is at least 3 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by adam03957 View Post

Like this? haha, Vistaprint 25 for $9.99

Better yet, super glue it face down in the middle of their windscreen
                          Last edited by XolituDe; 18-12-2013, 03:35 PM.
                          - XolituDe (Rick)

Comment

Originally posted by XolituDe View Post
                            Like this? haha, Vistaprint 25 for $9.99

Better yet, super glue it face down in the middle of their windscreen
                            Fucking Gold
                            Last edited by Corona 122; 18-12-2013, 07:48 PM.
                            The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Group buy?

Comment

Working...
                              X