Fastest bike .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest bike .....

Try not to get your nickers in a knot, it's just for fun .............

Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World 2013! - YouTube

buelllord
    Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

That is so last year

Comment

Happy New Year young fella, but you still shit me ............

buelllord
      Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

Well that's a load of toss. So why are some Euro bikes allowed to go faster than the agreed 300k-186mph limit? I also guess the Poms hadn't got the 2012-13 ZX14R in 2013 either? Shit music too.... Grumble, grumble grumble...

Now let me get back to my hangover for fuck sakes....

Oh, I almost forgot! Happy New Year!

Comment

The stats are pretty close..I note that weight or torque numbers are not there..and given the numbers are so close should be a top 10 best looking supersport bikes..I'd imagine the video maker used manufacturer claimed numbers and not real world numbers..all in all it's a shit video..I hate picture videos..

Comment

Yep, he sure did get them in the wrong order!

Comment

Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World 2013 **NEW & Updated** - YouTube

Updated more accurate version...agree with Matt, $hit pic video, but enjoy the last one, no conflict of interest here

Happy New Year to all

Comment

Originally posted by Far Q View Post
                Well that's a load of toss. So why are some Euro bikes allowed to go faster than the agreed 300k-186mph limit?
                Because that was a JAPANESE manufacturer gentleman's agreement.
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                  I remember reading something about the zx12 being banned in the UK because it was to fast so it had to be limited.
                  B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                    That's correct, fucking cry baby European Pollies.
                    You can't have an imported Jap bike that goes faster than our bikes but we can have 350kmh super cars! Fuckin' pussy wogs.
                    So take that you European monkeys . Hehehe. That's better.

Now where's my de-restricted rice burner, I'm going for a ride to break some speed records...

Comment

How did this not make the list..haha

Comment

i like all those numbers but top speed is kinda useless on the roads of perth.....M109R (yeah i'm biased) 0-100Km/h 3.0 seconds.......there's your fun lol
                        I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat109 View Post
                          i like all those numbers but top speed is kinda useless on the roads of perth.....M109R (yeah i'm biased) 0-100Km/h 3.0 seconds.......there's your fun lol
                          and for that 3 seconds and 13 gear changes you're free?
                          Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

hahah nah 1 change and still beat all the 1000cc's off the line.....but i get what ya sayin, they are a fucking truck after that lol
                            I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

You must have a slow old 109 there. Some clown is claiming 2.65 to 100k! Look out Lorenzo!
                              Most tests put then between 3.5 to 3.9 seconds to 100. That is still pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X