Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Jammer / Camera Help

Hi All,

Keep getting petty $75 fines and the odd $150 fine. Anyone running a laser jammer or camera detector?
    Any suggestions on what to buy / use / where to go for one?
    Looking on something to help remind me before they remind me in the mail!

Yes, Easier and cheaper option is better throttle control but whilst running low on points this is an option I think is worth while persuing.

Walk or ride a bicycle.

Comment

[MENTION=12016]dontgetcaught[/MENTION] forum sponsor I believe
      www.brandsense.com.au
      sigpic

Comment

Yep! But the ones that work 100% of the time don't come cheap. Not even slightly cheap.
        What is your license worth to you?

You wont get much change out of $3500.00.
        My license is basically everything to me, so I think of it as cheap insurance.

Comment

Blinder have one for $900 which covers both rear and front, but I've read on the internet that the speed gun companies have updated their firmware so it can fight through the blinders jamming. Would be good to know where to get one that is decent so I can stop looking in the bushes ahead and behind me and focus on something important, such as actually driving/riding. Stupid speed cameras are dangerous.

Comment

Mine jams everything all of the time. And the firmware is updated as new cameras are "invented".
            It also has a wonderful display and tells what Brand and model is trying to take my picture or detect my speed.
            I'm invisible.

Comment

Did my three years with 11 points no worries at all.

Learn some self control, pay attention to how you drive/ride and save the sillies for when it's safe (or on the track).
              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Tape or rego disc holder, works 100% of the time on all cameras with out needing latest firmware update
                B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mike View Post
                  Tape or rego disc holder, works 100% of the time on all cameras with out needing latest firmware update
                  That it does. It does however need a little more explaining when pulled over than my firmware upgrades.
                  Neither the disc or tape alerts of Ka band.

Comment

Query - I know detectors are still legal in WA but are jammers?

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
                      Query - I know detectors are still legal in WA but are jammers?
                      Who knows? Who cares? If you get the right brand they'll have trouble finding it anyway.
                      I've been asked a number of times what the display is or when I had the card version and I tell them it is a engine management system.
                      They are happy!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                        That it does. It does however need a little more explaining when pulled over than my firmware upgrades.
                        Neither the disc or tape alerts of Ka band.
                        May I ask for a PM of such system? Have seen the fancy display you have, Thought it was a Sting Something?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                          Yep! But the ones that work 100% of the time don't come cheap. Not even slightly cheap.
                          What is your license worth to you?

You wont get much change out of $3500.00.
                          My license is basically everything to me, so I think of it as cheap insurance.

Perhaps slow down fella if your license is so special to you.... oh and those cage drivers may not seem to be pulling in front as much as you thought whilst you are steering your "Long Vehicle" at the correct speeds.
                          Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!

Comment

Love the replies telling him to change the way he rides, either answer his question or keep you opinion of his driving to yourself!

Without a detector you need to be vigilant, with one you get a satisfying 'fuck you' to the man. Rego disk is definitely the poor mans solution.
                            Originally posted by boeman
                            Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
                            Originally posted by Chuck Steak
                            Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagarr View Post
                              Perhaps slow down fella if your license is so special to you.... oh and those cage drivers may not seem to be pulling in front as much as you thought whilst you are steering your "Long Vehicle" at the correct speeds.
                              Doesn't go anywhere near my trucks. Besides, they are speed limited in some degrees. Not a lot of point.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by frenchie View Post
                              Love the replies telling him to change the way he rides, either answer his question or keep you opinion of his driving to yourself!

Without a detector you need to be vigilant, with one you get a satisfying 'fuck you' to the man. Rego disk is definitely the poor mans solution.
                              The righteous are always lurking. Self appointed Policeman.

Comment

Working...
                              X