Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bike gets kicked over in Newcastle St. Northbridge - Does anybody know who did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike gets kicked over in Newcastle St. Northbridge - Does anybody know who did it?

I don't know the owner of the motorcycle, but he posted on the FaceBook Perth Crime page.

See the security video of the mongrel act on his page:

https://www.facebook.com/Samboy99?hc_location=timeline

Pretty low act..
    :stupid:

Comment

Jealousy and self hate at its finest.

Comment

Scum of the earth!
        "The crest from birdmans helmet!"

Comment

What a barsted act , i hope he is found , and break the basteds legs

Comment

This is my worst fear coming true.

I dont think I'd be mad, I would just cry for ages!
            Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

To me such a will full act deserves min 5 years jail time with labour. We need to build jails in the desert out of shipping containers for these types, cheap to build and secure. If they can break out and if they make the 500km trek across the desert they get away..

Comment

Originally posted by J.J View Post
                To me such a will full act deserves min 5 years jail time with labour. We need to build jails in the desert out of shipping containers for these types, cheap to build and secure. If they can break out and if they make the 500km trek across the desert they get away..
                Way to much effort and cost to deal with this sort of fuckwit , A few good kicks in the nuts and force them into paying for the damage done .

Comment

Originally posted by rharris View Post
                  Way to much effort and cost to deal with this sort of fuckwit , A few good kicks in the nuts and force them into paying for the damage done .
                  They wouldnt be paying for anything, we the loyal hard working people paying taxes will have to pay for these scum bags to rott in jail. they get better treatment then our retiries.

The courts will just give them a slap on the hand and tell them not to do it again. Where as in other countries still, if you steal, then you loose a hand.

Comment

Fully comp insurance FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Gippo View Post
                      This is my worst fear coming true.

I dont think I'd be mad, I would just cry for ages!
                      Owning a ninja 250?

I'd cry too

Comment

Wow, what sort of human does that? Jealous kind that want it all now and if they can't be bothered working hard for it then why should someone else enjoy it. Hope the prick gets caught.
                        Originally posted by Abuse this
                        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

OP, take Monday off work and go for a drive around the construction areas in Northbridge/West Perth.

The fuckhead fellon is dressed like a tradie and appears to ride a reasonably expensive bicycle (ie, not some piece of crap from kmart). There won't be too many bicycles chained up outside construction sites.

When you find tradie + bicycle, post up on here and get some fella's to come with you to confront said fuckhead.
                          my pics

Comment

Alcohol fuelled idiocy by the look of it.

Needs an attitude adjustment.
                            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Yeah I wonder if that's random or not.

For those of you like me who don't have spacebook. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
                              Last edited by Mr Bean; 11-01-2014, 02:07 PM.
                              “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Working...
                              X