QLD Bikie laws in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QLD Bikie laws in action

5 Cop cars, around 6 or 7 cops, and all they got him for was a yellow sticker, didn't even say what for, just to see if it was a legal bike.

I wonder what real crime went down while they were all standing around this guy, who's crime seemed to be filling up with fuel out of his suburb..

Yep.... Pretty much what I'd expect from those scum.

Comment

Yeah, they were being a pack of shitbags. However, this guy was doing himself no favours the way he was talking to 'em.

When they couldn't do him for anything else, but he'd been rubbing 'em up the wrong way all that time, did anyone really think he wasn't going to get a yellow or something just for failing the attitude test?

fun fun fun.
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
        Yeah, they were being a pack of shitbags. However, this guy was doing himself no favours the way he was talking to 'em.

When they couldn't do him for anything else, but he'd been rubbing 'em up the wrong way all that time, did anyone really think he wasn't going to get a yellow or something just for failing the attitude test?

fun fun fun.
        He did have an attitude, but if he is correct in saying he has been pulled up 20 odd times, I guess you would start to get an attitude.

Comment

as I had said on one of the facebook threads about this , meanwhile 2 unlic cars got fuel a driver over 0.05 got fuel a house around the corner is getting broken into and there worried about his vest , why are you wearing a vest on a 30 deg day ummm id don't know maybe it might just help if he was to come off and slide down the bitumen , bet they don't as the sports bike rider in his full leathers why he would be wearing them on a 30 deg day

sure im not sticking up for the vesters but I think there are better uses for those police resourses
          sigpic

Comment

It's funny that "the attitude test" has become so prominent in terms of how 'we' should behave toward the police. In reality, given their role and function in society, it's 'them' who should be passing the attitude test. The respect is supposed to be given to the citizens, not the other way around. Being given legal power over their fellow people is a privilege, not something to be used to justify displaying arrogance and a bad attitude on 'their' part.
            "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

I found the thing about the temp and the vest funny. I just got back from a ride in well over 30 degrees wearing full leather.. (didnt get arrested for it though)

Comment

Attitude or not that was BS. Asking why he's wearing a leather vest? Serious? That was pure intimidation for no real reason. Freakin' bullies.

Comment

I, as the service station owner would have told the cops to move off my property, as they are obstructing my business... And since it's his land and they most likely don't have a search warrant, they would have to fuck off

Comment

Attitude? He really just pointed out some truths.

Tough scenario because if he was a "bad guy" and cops ignored him, theyed get criticised for that... Better system should be in place, not requiring 5 cop cars etc.

Video reminded me what its like to go through LAX

Comment

Originally posted by robbo85 View Post
                      I, as the service station owner would have told the cops to move off my property, as they are obstructing my business... And since it's his land and they most likely don't have a search warrant, they would have to fuck off
                      no.
                      The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post

fun fun fun.
                        Didn't see anything wrong with the way he conducted himself, I would have done exactly the same thing!
                        Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!

Comment

the misfits social motocycle club isnt a 1% club?
                          "Insert signature here"

Comment

Originally posted by Kizzer View Post
                            the misfits social motocycle club isnt a 1% club?
                            so?

none of the current laws refer to these clubs anyway.
                            The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by 96 View Post
                              so?

none of the current laws refer to these clubs anyway.
                              i wasnt 100% sure if they were so i asked a harmless question.
                              "Insert signature here"

Comment

Working...
                              X