Is this supposed to come out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this supposed to come out?

I am putting bar end mirrors on my cbr250r and pulled out what looks to be a bar weight, is this just the bar weight (see pic) or is it something else important that I need to keep in the bike? Thanks

​You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.

OH SHIT!!!! put it back straight away!!!
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mike View Post
      OH SHIT!!!! put it back straight away!!!
      Ahaha

question, how do tighten the bar end mirrors in to the bar?
      ​You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.

Comment

if thats not back in by the light of the full moon, your bike will come alive and terrorize the neighbourhood. dont fuck around, this is some serious shit

Comment

That's what is know as a 'long' weight. If you can't re-fit it you can substitute two 'short' weights until you can find a proper 'long' weight.
          Originally posted by Desmo
          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

"Is this supposed to come out?" I think were Christa McAuliffe's last words.

[too soon?]
            -

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
              That's what is know as a 'long' weight. If you can't re-fit it you can substitute two 'short' weights until you can find a proper 'long' weight.
              Thankyou a legit response, I have no idea how to install the mirrors, do I just screw in until the expanding bit doesn't allow it to move?

Comment

It's the detonator.

Without this in place, your bike will now never be able to blow up.

(I tried to give a serious answer. Failed miserably. It's probably just a bar weight, but slide it in and out of the handlebars very, very carefully just in case..)
                One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Looks like a drug stash hidey spot
                  What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Why did I ask this site? More pics to come, if someone would like to guide me through getting it in. (dirty reference is expected.)

Comment

<<<<< zzzziiippppp
                      What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

It holds the headlight fluid to keep the light bright.

Comment

Here are the parts. What do I do?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Johnno View Post
                          It holds the headlight fluid to keep the light bright.
                          I thought it held the blinker fluid?

Comment

Take the mirror out of the black end, then insert the silver end into the bars and do the allen head bolt up till its tight and then insert the mirror again and tighten.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnno View Post
                              Take the mirror out of the black end, then insert the silver end into the bars and do the allen head bolt up till its tight and then insert the mirror again and tighten.
                              Awesome, exactly what I've been trying but I tighten it so much and it still doesn't expand far enough to stay, I'm thinking it is too small? Would a larger expansion thingo do the job?

Comment

Working...
                              X