riding mundaring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riding mundaring

hey guys just finished a ride thru the hills past mundaring weir and popped out on great northern hwy near dome.
    was great but then went went along roe hwy and jumped off at tokin then home.
    just curious can some1 pm me and route to get me roughly back to forrestfield , while havin a bit more fun along the way
    twisties are a must

Were you on the charity ride today? The ride was awesome. Started at Armadale then finished at Mount Helena. Great twisties etc.... im up for it again if we get a few more riders

Comment

nope but will join you guys ,next time pm me if ya can, sounds like it'll solve my problem

Comment

Ill get the route from shortSteve and we can run it again

Comment

I'll PM you a route from Mundaring into Forrestfield shortly

Comment

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
            Were you on the charity ride today? The ride was awesome. Started at Armadale then finished at Mount Helena. Great twisties etc.... im up for it again if we get a few more riders
            When are you thinking of going?
            sigpic Sponsored by (08) 9250 5567

Comment

When you get your bike back....will wait for you :-)

Comment

Originally posted by adam_argh View Post
                hey guys just finished a ride thru the hills past mundaring weir and popped out on great northern hwy near dome.
                was great but then went went along roe hwy and jumped off at tokin then home.
                just curious can some1 pm me and route to get me roughly back to forrestfield , while havin a bit more fun along the way
                twisties are a must

Don't you mean Gt Eastern Hwy???? No wonder you can't find a better way home to Forrestfield

Have a look in a UBD on Google Maps, more fun going the other way then looping back to Forrestfield, MWR gets a tad boring

Comment

Ill get the route from shortSteve and we can run it again
                  I'll be in that.

Comment

Easy. Up Kalamunda rd turn onto Canning. 2nd left head up to the servo then down Weir rd to the Weir. Turn around and head home again.

Also Weir rd Mundaring side has road works for 2km until April.

Comment

Originally posted by Scraper View Post
                      I'll be in that.
                      X 2 I'm sure a repeat of that would be popular with those who went

Comment

If shortSteve is up for leading the pack again I'm def in.....except this time we'll do it at mach 1...... :-)

Comment

If shortSteve is up for leading the pack again I'm def in.....except this time we'll do it at mach 1...... :-)
                          i wouldnt....
                          B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mike View Post
                            i wouldnt....
                            I would, good fun pushin Honki-nuts with me knee caps.

Comment

There is much better much less populated roads
                              B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Working...
                              X