Riding helps you live longer...?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding helps you live longer...?!?

According to a study done by some geezer...

“There are fewer sure fire ways of shrinking your life expectancy. But spend 5 minutes with anyone who rides and you will soon hear how invigorating it is to hare thought the countryside startling the birds. Although often called an adrenaline rush, the thrill of speed actually comes from the release of endorphins in the brain that calm your body down, (helping to relieve stress) essentially counter-acting the effects of noradrenalin that gets your heart thumping."

I have no idea what it means but he was paying ppl to ride as a part of his study... where was I when that job was going... I've got to shoot my guidance counselor! :evil: :twisted: :evil:
    If That Phone Was Up Your arse, Maybe You Could Drive A Little Better.

Sounds interesting, I dont understand any of that, all i know is i enjoy riding ..... woulda been good to get payed to ride though.....
    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

my 2 cents of interpritation -

when exciting things happen ( bike riding at speed) - good things (endorphins) in the body happen

when no exciting things ever happen - the body dries up and dies !!

please try for the first one ,but note that it will bring the onset of the later if you hit something hard whilst aiming for the high :?

Am I close ????

Comment

close enuff for me.....

hmmmm ride fast live longer... now there is an oxymoron for ya!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

YES!!! somthing scientific I can tell my mum and my wife!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
          X