Pineappled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineappled?

In fear of losing the love recently received, will someone please tell me what this expression means?

as in pineapple inserted in rectum ?

as in popo done me for speeding and got Pineappled
    National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

It means to be figuratively sodomized with a pineapple by one in a position of authority.

e.g., boss, cop, etc.

Typically as punishment for being stupid, breaking the law, etc.

Used to describe harsh or severe punishment.

e.g., getting stung for 60 over = pineapple.

cop reducing the offence to 40 over (when you were doing worse) and/or giving you a warning = not pineapple.
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Received a ticket... But in a more picturesque way of being abused in the rear end by a pineapple...

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
          It means to be figuratively sodomized with a pineapple by one in a position of authority.

e.g., boss, cop, etc.

Typically as punishment for being stupid, breaking the law, etc.
          Ah...

Comment

I don't know if there is a clean version but whether inserted pointy end first or not it will be painful one way or the other.

www.urbandictionary.com may be a useful resource for you, use it at your own risk, possibly NSFW, YMMV.
            Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Taking the Pineapple. Origin: Australian Army. A phrase used to describe being assigned a rather shitty task
              2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
              2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
              2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
              2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
              2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
              2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

I KNEW I should have checked the Urban Dictionary first..
                "Well I'll be pineappled, then!"

Comment

Tomorrow: A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation, and achievement is stored.

Avatar used with permission from Mekon

Comment

Pineapples come in all different sizes and forms.
                    Eg small speeding fine = small pineapple
                    Big pineapple = calling out a different name while having a root with your wife

You can also recieve multiple pineapples from one action (see above examples)
                    Generally said pineapple is inserted without lube for maximum effect. Very unpleasant feeling.

Comment

Thank you everyone...I think
                      but please feel free to provide ever more fascinating and descriptive explanations

Comment

Also depending on the severity of the crime, a pineapple may be inserted with or without lube, prickly end first or rounded end first. Or worst case still attached to the palm that bare them so far that you are now wearing pineapples as earrings, or sneezing pineapple pieces.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                          Also depending on the severity of the crime, a pineapple may be inserted with or without lube, prickly end first or rounded end first. Or worst case still attached to the palm that bare them so far that you are now wearing pineapples as earrings, or sneezing pineapple pieces.
                          Now you absolutely HAVE to become a PSB supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                            Worse is when you get pineappled SPC style - that is a pallet of 500 tins of diced pineapple inserted roughly by a forklift by an un-ticketed apprentice.
                            Originally posted by Abuse this
                            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mike83 View Post
                              Pineapples come in all different sizes and forms...
                              Big pineapple = calling out a different name while having a root with your wife...
                              It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Working...
                              X