joe rocket sellers in Perth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joe rocket sellers in Perth?

Keen on trying out the Big Bang 2.0 boots and was keen to know who the local stockists are :-)

Being perth I would say none.

Comment

Rick Gill's and Causway Kawasaki have had some JoeRocket gear in the past.
      RR VRT #100
      Sponsors Wanted.
      Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
      A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Originally posted by robwas View Post
        Rick Gill's and Causway Kawasaki have had some JoeRocket gear in the past.
        Causeway Kawasaki stocks Dri Rider and a little Alpine only now, Rick Gill had one or two Joe Rocket jackets hanging on a clearance rack the last I saw.

It's a conundrum - pricing and selection on the net is so much better, but you have to do some homework on sizing. I particularly wanted an RS Tai Chi jacket that wasn't available in Perth and had great success by calling the Australian distributor, that's the way I'd be looking to go for the boots too.
        Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
        1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

I bought some JR gear from Lloyd Chapman's a while ago now, but I do remember hearing somewhere that there weren't any JR stockists in Perth at all now.
          Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
            Causeway Kawasaki stocks Dri Rider and a little Alpine only now, Rick Gill had one or two Joe Rocket jackets hanging on a clearance rack the last I saw.

It's a conundrum - pricing and selection on the net is so much better, but you have to do some homework on sizing. I particularly wanted an RS Tai Chi jacket that wasn't available in Perth and had great success by calling the Australian distributor, that's the way I'd be looking to go for the boots too.

I went jacket shopping the other day, and given local pricing vs. US, i'd even consider buying TWO for less money than local, and selling the one that doesn't fit...
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

If it's just sizing you're after maybe ask if anyone has a pair you can try on...I'm sure there are many wonderful PSBers out there who would be happy to help

All the Joe Rocket stuff I've bought as been online and I love the brand.

Good luck
              sigpic Sponsored by (08) 9250 5567

Comment

Suzuki in vic park used to sell it... Havent been there for a while so youd have to give them a call :-)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                  I went jacket shopping the other day, and given local pricing vs. US, i'd even consider buying TWO for less money than local, and selling the one that doesn't fit...
                  This^^^ Even back when I got my BB in 06 there wasn't much JR stuff about, ended up seeing the JR Alter Ego in one store but it was in black which I didn't want
                  Asked about ordering one in and they said yeah $500 and about 4 weeks wait :o Ended up going online from New Enough and getting it for $360 delivered in a week
                  Even if it hadn't fitted I could have moved it on cheaper than getting one here
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                  X