Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendation for a tailor- alterations to Draggin jeans and install jacket/pant zip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for a tailor- alterations to Draggin jeans and install jacket/pant zip

Hello hive mind,

As the title states, I'm looking for a tailor to make a couple of alterations to my Draggin jeans, namely sewing on a few more belt loops and attaching a jacket/pant zipper (the one that joins your jacket bottom to the trouser top) in the right spot. Possibly also taking in the jeans around the waist and hips a little, but I'm not sure if that can be done.

Can anyone recommend a tailor familiar with correctly positioning pant/jacket zips? Even better if they have experience in motorcycle pant alterations for ladies shapes.

Ta!

You could send them back to Draggin Jeans and ask them, they do alterations, as well as make jeans to order.

There are a alterations places at nearly every major shopping centre

Comment

Do Draggins do the alterations in Aus? I need to get mine taken in a little...surely they'd lose a bit of their strength by going to a regular alteration place?

Comment

I sent mine back to them after having an off and they repaired them for me

Comment

Working...
        X