Coogee Dome - No Bikes Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coogee Dome - No Bikes Please

Went to have a look around the Port Coogee Marina and found the new Dome Cafe, only to find no motorcycle parking bays AND signs up along the car parking bays showing "No Motorcycles Allowed" on the parking signs! Is this allowed? Surely you can still park a bike in the car parking bays and ignore the discriminatory signs?
    They are peculiar signs, they listed about 15 things (Inc bikes) that are banned!! Jeeezz...

Group ride starting from Dome Coogee?
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

I thought you meant the Coogee Cafe! I was going to say haha I worked in that area once... and I needed a poo so i walked in there and dropped one.
        Figured that would be my 2 cents... but yeah im all in for a group ride to Port Coogee Dome
        - XolituDe (Rick)

Comment

It's a brand new development and whilst they are still trying to sell homes they don't want a tonne of loud bikes rocking up and putting off potential buyers...makes sense really
          Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
          Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Hahaha I have been there (on the bike) 2 time now and parked in the car park. Haven't received any fines yet :what:
            Or maybe I'm there biker that made them do this lol

Comment

If its Council parking, nothing on the City of Cockburn site prohibits it.

It only says, cars cant park in MC bays, and only one vehicle per pay.

Events Calendar

Comment

Originally posted by 98kellrs View Post
                It's an old folks home and they don't want PSB riff-raff rocking up and putting off potential inmates...makes sense really
                fixed
                Originally posted by lee
                motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Comment

Can't see how they can enforce this either. Is every car bay signed or just a few?
                  I'll be up for the group ride as well

Comment

Been there just park right near the front door they don't mind at all.. Well it doesn't matter their coffee sucks there anyway

Comment

Originally posted by XolituDe View Post
                      I thought you meant the Coogee Cafe! I was going to say haha I worked in that area once... and I needed a poo so i walked in there and dropped one.
                      Figured that would be my 2 cents... but yeah im all in for a group ride to Port Coogee Dome
                      how was the poo?

Comment

Originally posted by user_name View Post
                        Been there just park right near the front door they don't mind at all.. Well it doesn't matter their coffee sucks there anyway
                        So if its not a blanket ban on bikes in the parking area I guess it's not really a problem then?

Comment

Do you really think that sign is about parking? No fishing from the parking spot, no skateboard parking?

Comment

Phew, can still bring sharks with fricken lazer beams.

Maybe it means no dirt bikes on actual beach

Comment

Originally posted by Johnno View Post
                              Do you really think that sign is about parking? No fishing from the parking spot, no skateboard parking?
                              Also no smokers are allowed to use their parking facilities either. If only they had a sign against those stupid Crocs shoes and Hawaiian shirts then the world will be a better place.

Comment

Working...
                              X