Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R class license

Hi guys

iam going to book my pda for my r class license. Which license centres do you recommend to do it at,some seem to be better than others and whats involved in the test.

thanks
    malibu

Do it at which ever one you can get in first.

Comment

Whichever gives you the biggest boner.

Same goes for R-class bike selection.

And girlfriends.

Comment

If you've got an intstructor (even if only for a couple of lessons) book in where they are familiar - that way they can get you practicing in the spots you're likely to be tested in that area.
        There is no better sight than a group of cruisers riding down the highway.

Comment

Quad Post.

Stupid iPad
          Last edited by Shaun 1WD; 10-02-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

I booked mine last week and the first avalible spot was 12th may.
            What a load of shit. Good thing it's my local tho.
            And give me time to buy my new bike

Comment

Quadruple post, epic!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun 1WD View Post
                I booked mine last week and the first avalible spot was 12th may.
                What a load of shit. Good thing it's my local tho.
                And give me time to buy my new bike
                When was your test book bro? Also where was it at?

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaa View Post
                  Quadruple post, epic!
                  Lol. Fucking ipad been playing up, mixed with my shit house internet connection.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by elb94 View Post
                  When was your test book bro? Also where was it at?
                  Huh? Like I said 12th may.
                  And that's at rocko,

Just checked the site there is a free spot at Morley now on the 13th February but can't get a bike before then.

Comment

If you are ready, call in every day and ask for cancellations, so you can take their spot. Their system is central so they can book anywhere, and if you should just do it asap. Waiting for any test to come is dumb, just get it over asap.

Comment

implying there is some sort of trick to pass it.

PS - If you put $100 into your left hand glove and drop it in front of them right before you gear up (10 x $10 notes - this is very important, if you put in any other currency, they won't know the code!) they will 'ensure' you pass
                      Originally posted by Rich...
                      You got me in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun 1WD View Post
                        Lol. Fucking ipad been playing up, mixed with my shit house internet connection.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh? Like I said 12th may.
                        And that's at rocko,

Just checked the site there is a free spot at Morley now on the 13th February but can't get a bike before then.
                        Hahaha sorry was a very soft attempt to pull the piss about you multiple posts.

Comment

Originally posted by elb94 View Post
                          Hahaha sorry was a very soft attempt to pull the piss about you multiple posts.
                          Whooooosh. That went righto over my head.
                          I get it now. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lord Augastus View Post
                          If you are ready, call in every day and ask for cancellations, so you can take their spot. Their system is central so they can book anywhere, and if you should just do it asap. Waiting for any test to come is dumb, just get it over asap.
                          It can be done online now which is so much easier then calling.

https://online.transport.wa.gov.au/pdabooking/manage/;jsessionid=Tp8XS4pBnJHlvZW2SJMBG09pbxdqcrTHJbv2J0 RzplXbLjG1CwSD!-1569976136!-1437587618?0

Comment

its exactly the same as the RE test, so exactly the same info applies.
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                            X