Old engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old engine

Ive been reading and learning a lit about combustion engines and the internal workings.

I was wondering if anyone may want to offload an old engine (even one that is no longer running) so that I can pull it to pieces and get some hands on experience??

Thanks

I'm sure the kawasaki riders can help you out here!
    Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

I've got one, it's an 250 air cooled single that's not running. I haven't pulled it apart to work out why.
      I'd be happy to donate it for someone to learn on. PM me if you want it

Comment

The other suggestion is to hit up a lawn mower shop or small engine shop they'll probably have something that is no longer economical to fix when you take in account labour rates won't take up much room and you might end up with some working garden equipment afterwards.
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Lol unfortunately I might have a few.
          2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
          2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
          2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
          2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
          2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
          2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

Originally posted by jayfay View Post
            Ive been reading and learning a lit about combustion engines and the internal workings.

I was wondering if anyone may want to offload an old engine (even one that is no longer running) so that I can pull it to pieces and get some hands on experience??

Thanks
            I can sort you out. Pm sent.
            In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

has 186 and 202 short motors... but they may be a bit heavy to lug around.....
              faster ya go closer to nirvana

Comment

Working...
              X