This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKMOTO HID BiXenon Projector kit with angel eyes and Devil Eyes

Anyone know who could install bixinon lights and screaming banshee air horn for motorbikes?

I saw bkmoto HID bixion for sales but need to know who could install this for a friend of mine who bought a Honda CBR1000R he lives in Perth

Originally posted by Cool Harley Guy View Post
    Anyone know who could install bixinon lights and screaming banshee air horn for motorbikes?

I saw bkmoto HID bixion for sales but need to know who could install this for a friend of mine who bought a Honda CBR1000R he lives in Perth
    Escaped from Graylands again, huh?
    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Why can't this friend of your's sort their own shit out???

Comment

Yeah, I can sort this out.
          Just leave the keys in the bike at the Scarborough Bike Bays, Make sure it is insured, and let me know once its there and what the plate is. Wont take me too long at all.

Comment

its a long and complicated process, i did it to mine but if you follow the process it is not that hard. I can give advise if your friend needs it

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
              Why can't this friend of your's sort their own shit out???
              He's stuck on an oil rig for 4 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
              its a long and complicated process, i did it to mine but if you follow the process it is not that hard. I can give advise if your friend needs it
              We were going to order complete assembled headlights from ktmoto but it's gonna cost around $1000 to ship to Australia and have someone install the headlights.

Comment

why bother with something that he can't even see? what a silly waste of money IMHO

and an air horn on a bike? that's even more of a waste, so saying I do use my horn once every day exiting the lane way from my parking area, but I'd look like a right tosser with one of them on my Honda

Oil rig? well he'd have lots of free time on his home swing to get it sorted, or does he want to play with lights and horns as soon as he lands?

Sorry in a bit of a shitty mood atm, it shows

Comment

Just Photoshop some onto a photo of his bike for him and tell him you sorted it, he'll never know the difference.
                  Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    Just Photoshop some onto a photo of his bike for him and tell him you sorted it, he'll never know the difference.
                    That'll never work.

I'll install them. I have a soldering iron, blow torch and hammer drill with chisel. Making them fit shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post
                      That'll never work.

I'll install them. I have a soldering iron, blow torch and hammer drill with chisel. Making them fit shouldn't be an issue.
                      Too many tools, I have a hammer and electrical tape warranty on work might be limited but someone will have devil eyes

Comment

Originally posted by adam03957 View Post
                        Too many tools, I have a hammer and electrical tape warranty on work might be limited but someone will have devil eyes
                        On sight warranty support...

Don't you mean on site?

Nope, outta sight outta warranty...
                        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Originally posted by Ryven View Post
                          That'll never work.

Photoshop? Tools?

Waaaay too much effort.

Print out pic from manufacturers website, cut out with scissors, attach with glue stick.
                          "Who the hell steals a Ninja 250?"
                          "People who enjoy the rush of theft but dislike the rush of speed..."

Comment

He works on an oil rig. Tell him to sack up and spend a days wages (if that), buy the full assembly and install it himself.

Requires almost no previous skill with wiring at all... (I know, because I managed it pretty easily)

Comment

I think this thread has reached its capacity.

Comment

Working...
                              X