Possible hoon law violation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible hoon law violation

Hi guys so there's this guy I know kinda a loose unit but he does alright... Anyhow the story goes he was riding along gets up on one wheel (no traffic in the immediate area) so he says!!??. Then post wheelie gets tail gated stops at the next red light an off duty police officer flashes his badge and let's him know that is not on and both continued on their own way. my dear friend is just unsure where it goes from here? Maybe a possibility of a fine or loss of licence Anyone had this type of situation before....

Your fine will match his dinner.

Donuts.

Comment

Sounds like you will probably be ok

Comment

Meh your 'friend' got lucky, very lucky
        Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

I've been "Chatted" at a set of lights before after a rather rapid trip through a roundabout by a dude in the passenger seat of the car next to us while he was holding up his detective badge ( Stop laughing [MENTION=7912]pottz[/MENTION] )

Don't loose any sleep over it.

If the copper is going to take it further there is not a lot your mate can do about it besides argue it in court. No point loosing sleep until he gets forced to deal with it.
          The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Lol this sounds familiar !

I got "told off" by a whole car load of detectives one night about 11pm for doing wheelies and being a twat.

Stopped at the lights car pulls up all 5 of them shout and scream at me I didn't get a word of it then they drove off, I was gob smacked, figured they were on their way to something more important.
            2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
            2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
            2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
            2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
            2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
            2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
              Lol this sounds familiar !

I got "told off" by a whole car load of detectives one night about 11pm for doing wheelies and being a twat.

Stopped at the lights car pulls up all 5 of them shout and scream at me I didn't get a word of it then they drove off, I was gob smacked, figured they were on their way to something more important.
              Very Lucky same with OP, could have got butt f*cked over nothing.
              "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

That's a "Get out of Jail Free Card"...

I once had a cop come to my house...

On opening the door he said "Nice wheelie mate"...

"What wheelie?"

"Yeah, yeah nice wheelie mate"

I offered to go somewhere and show him a proper wheelie...

He declined and offered to put my bike on the back of a truck...

He left, nothing happened...

- - - Updated - - -

I could give you the advice I gave [MENTION=7674]Captain Starfish[/MENTION]...

Comment

Good luck proving who was actually riding the bike at that specific time... I'm sure your "friend" will be fine
                  www.brandsense.com.au
                  sigpic

Comment

if your mate was in trouble the phone call would have been made and your mate's bike would already have made the trip on the flatbed.
                    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

tell your friend to sit in the naughty corner and think about his actions. and no desert for a week.
                      "Insert signature here"

Comment

Thanks for the input guys ill will let him know ASAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
                          I could give you the advice I gave Captain Starfish...
                          thanks "mate"
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by VULGR View Post
                            Good luck proving who was actually riding the bike at that specific time... I'm sure your "friend" will be fine
                            Didn't the "owner onus" laws get passed?
                            '====
                            //`
                            -Magilla
                            They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
                            Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

The black helicopter will be paying him a visit shortly.
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X