Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero EBR 600 Streetfighter unveiled

Hero Hastur - YouTube

Price, probably pretty bloody good I expect ;-)

HERO might be one of the world’s biggest motorcycle companies but with an output that’s largely limited to small-capacity commuters for the Indian market it’s no surprise that it hasn’t grabbed the attention of many European riders.
    But that could be about to change.
    The firm has just revealed its ‘Hastur’ concept bike at the Dehli Auto Expo, and with a 620cc parallel twin and aggressive streetfighter styling it’s well worth a look. They’re talking about 80bhp at 9600rpm from the self-developed engine, which is fitted to an impressive-looking tubular steel trellis frame.
    While details of the bike are scant, it’s believed to be the first fruit of Hero’s tie-up with Erik Buell Racing, whereby EBR (and Erik Buell himself) are supplying technical know-how and design assistance to Hero in return for financial support. If the Hastur were Buell-badged, it would certainly have been less of a surprise.
    Hero also unveiled two further concept bikes at the event, the SimlEcity lightweight electric machine and a pie-in-the-sky fuel-cell-powered, hubless-wheeled mock-up called the iON.
    Will the Hastur see production? It’s possible, if still some way from happening. But we can easily imagine the bike being sold in Europe and America, perhaps with EBR badging instead of the Hero name on the side…

Read more: Hero Hastur 620 revealed - Motorcycle news: New bikes - Visordown

Comment

they went with a dual front brake setup..

Looks good
      Peace out

Comment

I like the look of this bike. Has a Tuono style headlight and Ducati trellis frame. It's certainly an interesting creature.

Comment

I liked the guys accent

Comment

I want to know the price and release date in Oz?
            Looks good to me
            Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
            remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
            Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
            Who died while defending his right of way;
            He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
            But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Looks fuckin shite.
              2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
              2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
              2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
              2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
              2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
              2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

You people must be tripping... looks like it was made by some TAFE students or something.

S.
                Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
                  Looks fuckin shite.
                  Originally posted by Sprint View Post
                  You people must be tripping... looks like it was made by some TAFE students or something.

S.
                  I can prolly see people saything the same thing about the first Street/Speed Triple
                  Peace out

Comment

Maybe ,

Except maybe the fact it was back by a great manufacturer that made people realise it was going to be a great bike.

This thing, shit name shit looking
                    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
                    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
                    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
                    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
                    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
                    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

Buell going down a odd road with Hero. Diesel-electric bike??
                      The best things in life are free.
                      The second best things...............are really expensive.

Comment

I think the Hastur looks pretty cool, although you don't get to see it well in that video as it's too damned dark. Edit - just saw the article with pics.
                        The engine rev sound is clearly not from the same bike as it sounds more like a multi...

Comment

Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
                          Looks fuckin shite.
                          looks like a tuono got arse raped by an ER6 and shat out a KTM
                          Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikablukar View Post
                            looks like a tuono got arse raped by an ER6 and shat out a KTM
                            You are being unkind to KTM’s and you assume it’s the Japanese bike playing topside. If anyone was going to be lurking in a dark alley with evil intent I would pick the dodgy Italian bike…

Comment

I dont mind it, notquite as well done as a KTM in styling, but seems to be going down the same lines IMO. Rear end looks a bit flimsy, but besides that it looks ok for what is probably going to be a relatively cheap motorbike.

Comment

Working...
                              X