• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Motorbike Article on news.com.au

Worth a read!

Five things not to say to a motorbike rider | News.com.au

I would agree with all five points!

Apologies if this is a repost - I had a quick look and didn't see anything.

Reminds me of my dad... but in a very short time he has gone from "you're mad... they're dangerous... I've been in 2 motorbike accidents as a pillion when I was in school..." to "you know...... I always wanted a motorbike"

HA!

Comment

So news .com .au has finally realised they are simply comic sans and going the cracked.com route? Hows the local paper going to fair with that turn of events (can't remember if they are tied up with the worst or the slimes). Actually on second thought its unlikely the paper reading radio talkback fan thats part of the somebody should do something brigade will actually notice.
      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero Diablo View Post
        So news .com .au has finally realised they are simply comic sans and going the cracked.com route? Hows the local paper going to fair with that turn of events (can't remember if they are tied up with the worst or the slimes). Actually on second thought its unlikely the paper reading radio talkback fan thats part of the somebody should do something brigade will actually notice.
        They're using a lot of Huffington Post "articles" of late, such as this one. So yes, it's meaningless drivel, but not even their own...

Comment

Didn't even bother de-Americanising any of the language.

The difference between this and most other tabloid garbage - I'd have to print this out to give a cat something to shit on.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I read the other comments and was forewarned, but I read it anyway. That's 3 minutes I'm not getting back.
            www.hurtlegear.com.au

Comment

slow news week (well, not really - but that whole journalism thing means i need to get up from my desk and/or stop watching *tube!)

copy/paste from huffington post. add "originally from huffington post" credit line. send royalty payment. upload to CMS.

"journalism" job done.

yay

(maybe i should get a job at a major media outlet)
              Last edited by thro; 24-02-2014, 10:31 PM.
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
              X