Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brilliant DVD - even if I say so myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant DVD - even if I say so myself.

Hi Guys, we've done fairly well in Australia with sales, all profits go to charity for teenagers. I get bugger all out of it except warm fuzzy feeling. Well, lets face it, a world trip is purely selfish thing, so nice to give something back.

Please buy it, here's a couple of reviews:

"A great DVD thoroughly good value, however just some constructive criticism, the car chase was totally been done before in Transporter 1 2 & 3, and the scene where the bank is surrounded by 412 swat team members 739 police officers and two members of the RSPCA was plausible but escaping on homemade jetpacks from the cleaning closet was way to much. Although I thought the scene near the end when the evil villain had set the timer to go off and you saved the day with less than a second on the timer to avert nuclear disaster was original..............oops sorry wrong movie. Seriously folks this is great viewing and if it doesn't inspire you to go on an adventure then you may as well call your doctor and get him/her to check to see if you still have a pulse."

"Epic! Truly epic... in every sense of the word! I loved every minute Steven Kirk and the final scene... perfect! "

Get the DVD here now please!!! Before they run out!

Steven
    www.perthtoperth.com

cunning play on city names
    yes its self indulgent

Is it available on torrents ? :o
    National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Well Done Steve, just ordered it, the wife and I cannot wait to watch it, well done mate
      sigpic

Comment

Just purchased a copy as well........... hopefully this may get my wife excited, god nose I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by MADOGA View Post
          cunning play on city names
          yes its self indulgent

Is it available on torrents ? :o
          I friggin hope not ... its only $20 and $18.23 of that goes to an Australian charity, the rest pays for production .. go on. order one and you'll feel better knowing you contributed to young people here in WA. Thank you, I know you will
          Steven
          www.perthtoperth.com

Comment

No its not on torrent sites.
            "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by haggis View Post
              I friggin hope not ... its only $20 and $18.23 of that goes to an Australian charity, the rest pays for production .. go on. order one and you'll feel better knowing you contributed to young people here in WA. Thank you, I know you will
              Are people that hate young people eligible for an $18.23 discount?

Kidding, ordering mine in a min...

Comment

Originally posted by adam03957 View Post
                Are people that hate young people eligible for an $18.23 discount?

Kidding, ordering mine in a min...
                hahah - nope, we were all teenagers once, never doing that again. Thanks. appreciate your support
                Steven
                www.perthtoperth.com

Comment

Steve, DVD just arrived today and as I am working from home today (cough) I have just had a break from work! and whatched the first episode.

Great so far and it does give one a great idea on what some places look like without any high tech production techniques.

I am looking forward to finishing watching this over the weekend and then have my wife watch it so she will agree to my own adventure, just have to have a think about what that will be. I am certain I will find some tips in Perth to Perth.

Well done.

For those that haven't purchased a copy, spend a lousy $20 and enjoy. It's the price of only two pints!

Comment

the only reason I don't want to buy it is that I've been fighting the urge to pack in work and take off on the bike for some time and it might tip me over the edge

will order a copy in a mo

Comment

Working at home today has been, well no existent after receiving the DVD.

Man, what a difference there is between Pakistan & India, anyway onto Thailand............

I'll be back later.

Comment

Well there we go, he got home all in one piece......

I tip's me hat (helmet) at ya Mr Kirk!

Time is what we need isn't it, or am I making excuses, I think it is excuses........... bring on that inheritance or lotto win. Fuk work, adventure riding is where it is at

Comment

Are these still available to buy
                          Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                          remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                          Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                          Who died while defending his right of way;
                          He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                          But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Click on the link at the start of the thread

Comment

Just bought one
                              Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                              remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                              Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                              Who died while defending his right of way;
                              He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                              But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X