Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona 675r

Hi everyone,

So this might be a bit presumptuous of me. Is anyone looking to, or aware of anyone looking to sell their 2011/2012 675r? Theres only one on bikesales and it has some cosmetic damage, none on gumtree or here.

Have been keeping an eye on the 675r's also. The one on bike sales is also the same as the one for sale on here. Think it has 5k km iirc. Even with cosmetic damage I think it's still worth the cheap price of $12500. If I was closer to my R's I would seriously be looking at it. Think it's a great price

Comment

Yeah I agree it's a great price, the more I think about it I think the repair of that bike might not be too bad. I just wish I could find one with no issues!

Comment

dropped while working away... how long was it on its side for :/
        "Insert signature here"

Comment

what's your budget? Millards in Bunbury have a 2013 for $16,500, it's new but got a few hundred staff ridden kms on it hence the discount.
          Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            what's your budget? Millards in Bunbury have a 2013 for $16,500, it's new but got a few hundred staff ridden kms on it hence the discount.
            Looking to spend about $14,000 - $15,000 but I really want the 2012, much prefer the aesthetics of the under tail exhaust compared with the 2013, also the nose on the 2013 seems different some how (read: blessed are the big nose's)

Just called JCS about the cost of the fairings, $930 for the side and $814 for the nose, might be able to shave off some of that depending on the exact location of the damage (upper or lower fairing) plus another $220 or so if I wanted to get it all fitted by a professional that knows what end of a screwdriver to hold (my penis always ends up stuck in the ceiling fan).

Comment

Originally posted by crankin View Post
              (my penis always ends up stuck in the ceiling fan).
              Fair enough...

675R
              Triumph Daytona 675R | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Victoria Park Area - Carlisle | 1040144127

And a couple of non-R
              Triumph Daytona 675 2012 | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Stirling Area - Trigg | 1040061115

Triumph Daytona 675 Triple | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Rockingham Area - East Rockingham | 1038704226
              Last edited by Someone; 04-03-2014, 01:06 PM.
              Ride ride ride.

Comment

I hadn't seen that Carlisle one at all, DIBS!

Comment

There is a black 675 at Dale Britton, Causeway. Don't know any other details.

Comment

Bible in the glovebox hahaha

Comment

My brother has just put his 675R up for sale. It is immaculate and has some very nice mods done to it. I highly reconmend this one!! Link below:

Triumph Daytona 675r | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Kalamunda Area - Kalamunda | 1040546731
                      "Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track"

Comment

Nice bike ^^

Comment

Originally posted by crankin View Post
                          Just called JCS about the cost of the fairings, $930 for the side and $814 for the nose, might be able to shave off some of that depending on the exact location of the damage (upper or lower fairing) plus another $220 or so if I wanted to get it all fitted by a professional that knows what end of a screwdriver to hold (my penis always ends up stuck in the ceiling fan).
                          Two grand for two pieces of fairing and some muppet to fit it... penis stuck in ceiling fan or not, you can deck the bike out in carbon fairings.
                          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                            Two grand for two pieces of fairing and some muppet to fit it... penis stuck in ceiling fan or not, you can deck the bike out in carbon fairings.
                            Carbon fairings would be cool, but would kind of ruin the look of the beautiful white and red 675r.

Getting pretty itchy now, in talks with 2 different guys in perth, one with 8700km (thanks for the spot Jose ee) and one with 12,000, got my money in hand and can't wait for this waiting to be over!

Comment

They have a ready to go dedicated 675R track bike here. Not accident damaged. Cost about $750 to get it over but they organize it. Adrenalin Performance Bikes - 0412 429 170
                              “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Working...
                              X