Anyone know this Hayabusa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this Hayabusa?

2001 blue and silver 1GV... Parked in tenant parking in Raine Sqr in the city. You've blocked access doors and have a notice from security. Might be an idea to move it. Give me a buzz if you need a hand. 0407 nine 5 seven 5 one 3.

Busa still there. Day 3 now. Anyone ??? I'm sure security will soon decide to have it carted off somewhere.

Comment

Maybe post a pic up of it?

Comment

People stealing bikes left right and centre, dirt bikes, S1000RRs, scooters and even Hyosungs and they won't touch a Busa abandoned and advertised as such... what does that tell you about the appeal of a Busa?
        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Gen 1 invented ugly
          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
          (anarchy in english )

Comment

No, [MENTION=8900]shan[/MENTION], they copied it. When Suzuki said "let's make a bike so ugly only its mother would love it" someone found a photo of you and the other designers went "woah, settle the fuck down, not THAT ugly".

"Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

FWIW Kawasaki invented ugly then painted it bright green
              Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by shan View Post
                Gen 1 invented ugly
                Gen 2 perfected it :-)
                If at first you don't succeed, dont bother taking up sky diving.
                This unit is portable when carried.
                it wasn't a normal cookie, i figured that out 45 minutes into my exam.

Comment

no one steals a Busa cause bike thieves know they can't handle the power
                  Last edited by robocop; 05-03-2014, 09:17 PM. Reason: cause i can't fucking spell
                  the name is Trevor like me to spell it for you

Originally posted by CitizenD
                  Nobody is getting anywhere near my 'donut'. Not while my heart still beats.

Comment

Well it was gone tonight when I left the office so either the owner remembered where he/she parked it; someone nicked it or building management disposed if it.

Comment

Where exactly was it parked out of interest [MENTION=38558]SeanC[/MENTION]? Which doors was it blocking? The bike park?

Comment

Working...
                      X