bike camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bike camera

Wondering where I can hire a camera for a bike vid, either onbike or helmut cam. :?: In Perth preferably

helmet cam

Klink was talking about one the other night. Is in the process of building one. Now that his bike is gone it might go to the back burner though..... I'm pretty sure someone on here hired a bike mounted camera a few months ago.

Comment

In my extensive hunting I didn't find anywhere that would rent out bullet-style (aka helmet cams) cameras.. they're too easy to break and the companies can never insure them. Sure, you can say "I break it, I'll buy it" but even that doesn't help.

However, if a "regular" camera can do, Location Equipment in Leederville hire out some good stuff, the rates aren't bad either. Lemme know if you want details, I know the name of the bloke to talk to..

Comment

camera

try this one
        http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...&category=32628

Comment

Re: bike camera

Wondering where I can hire a camera for a bike vid, either onbike or helmut cam. :?:  In Perth preferably
          I hired one last year from a place in Ledger street, Balcatta I think. From memory it was around $60 for the weekend.
          It wasn't as compact as my digital and the quality wasn't as good either though it wasn't bad in itself.
          I have to recommend a digital if you are going to spend the money.
          Be aware that regardless of whether you buy your own or hire somebody elses you're going to be well out of pocket if you destroy it.
          If you want to put some time into building your own bullet talk to JayCar in Newcastle street.
          If you need any help give me a yell - I've been playing with onboard video since 1990.
          Be safe,
          Larry

Comment

Working...
          X