Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done for your bike lately? Pics please :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you done for your bike lately? Pics please :)

OK folks, time to share the love we put into our bikes! If you've done something for your bike and want to show it off, post pics here Borrowed this idea from another forum.

I'll get the story started with: fitted Renthal Ultra Low bars this week.

So far, so very good; they get my weight and wind-catching bulk lower down, getting me much more 'in' the bike. Never felt more connected or in control. Couple hundred kays of twisties yesterday was a great test of comfort and performance.
    Last edited by Arch3r; 22-09-2014, 12:30 PM. Reason: Always better with pics
    If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

New indicators, clip on bars, Jap style hand controls, digital speedo/tach, new top fork clamp...the list goes on!

Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
    Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Mine are about to get a bath....in the bloody rain too!
      I live with fear everyday, but sometimes, she lets me race!

Comment

Put a sticker on mine.....

Comment

Had it fixed after it was rear ended, tomorrow is a tune and service.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer73 View Post
            OK folks, time to share the love we put into our bikes! If you've done something for your bike and want to show it off, post pics here Borrowed this idea from another forum.

I'll get the story started with: fitted Renthal Ultra Low bars this week.

So far, so very good; they get my weight and wind-catching bulk lower down, getting me much more 'in' the bike. Never felt more connected or in control. Couple hundred kays of twisties yesterday was a great test of comfort and performance.
            Looks good!!

Comment

Cleaned the air filter....

Might have been very slightly overdue.
              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Changed oil and filter. Cleaned air filter and chain clean/lube/tension.new spark plug and Pressure cleaned now off to the Drs next week to get the carbs tuned again
                A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.

Comment

the (hydraulic) clutch was losing its clutchiness, being all juddery and shite. I bled it and removed a heap of cruddy crud, so it's now rideable again.

Even have a new indicator globe too, the old girl is getting spoiled
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

RGV250: new screen, new tyga front upper fairing stay. chain clean.
                    CBR1000RR: new fork seals, sag adjustment. proper chain clean. wheels cleaned. repeatedly...
                    CBR600RR: currently on the lift half-way through a proper chain clean. new front/rear discs and pads waiting to go on, going to do the calipers while I'm at it
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

New suspension, old one was leaking oil from the seal. found that a cbr250RR suspension fits perfectly into a VT250Z.

Comment

sent the frame, motor and fairings to get painted. Its getting spoilt big time. Even before the strip down it got new tyres to pass inspection for registration.

I've already accumulated new exhaust, new front brake pump, lever, braided lines all around, new brake pads, indicators and relay, ally fairing bolts, list goes on and on. As we speak the carb is getting an overhaul and reset, new floats and jets etc.. Recoed radiator etc... now thinking of what theme for the fairings.. race inspired stickers all over, airbrush some design, just factory stripes, etc.. Kawasaki KRR150.

Last edited by Noizey; 23-09-2014, 03:36 PM.

Comment

One of the last things on the list for my '78 Yamaha XS750 resto... the fuse box. I ordered this in April, must have got lost in the mail so they sent another one that arrived last week.

How my Grandad left the original fuse box-

New Reproduction-

Comment

Bump with: braided brake lines front and rear, and polished the headers (again!!)

If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

Comment

Fitted a R&G radiator guard!
                              http://

Comment

Working...
                              X