Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you so much everyone!!! You guys kick ass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you so much everyone!!! You guys kick ass!

Well I'm back in Sydney, flew the red eye home only to be greated with a 24hour duty....bugga

But I just want to say I had such an awesome time on the Sunday BBQ when I got home, was great to see everyone rock up. Also to Hewie for the car, man you are a god!!!
    BigBird for the lift and to the airport and dinner and everyething else, been a huge help mate! Oh and thanks to Nick7r for the lift from the airport. Shit, I'm still so surprised that you didn't kick my drunk ass out of the car when you came and got me!

Just everyone, you're all bloody good people, you're all family to me.

2004 is a new year and is going to be huge in regards to the site, the local rides, the people and most of all, the 04 GP season is going to kick ass so lets all try and get together as much as possible for every round!!

And on that note I'll say goodbye for now, I miss home so very much and can't wait to get back, this time with the SP-1!!!

Please be safe everyone, I don't want to lose anymore mates, keep it upright, keep it safe but look good doin it guys!

See you all when I get home!

yes if going that little bit slower saves ya from bining it its worth it
    Is Dead

Comment

Sorry I missed the BBQ Camps. Still, had a good lunch with you, look forward to seeing u back in Perth (perm) this year.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Sorry I missed the BBQ Camps.  Still, had a good lunch with you, look forward to seeing u back in Perth (perm) this year.
        Owe you bigtime bro, got something for ya to, something to say thanks for everything you've done, but it can wait till I come home.

Thanks for lunch, I'll have you over for a BBQ as soon as I get home mate. Be safe.

Comment

awwwwww, shucks campo

catch soon when you come home....uh..homie hehehehe... :!:

Comment

awwwwww, shucks campo  

catch soon when you come home....uh..homie hehehehe... :!:
            Oh yeah, the we'll have to really go have some fun!!

Comment

Working...
            X