Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much a newbie here so thanks Deej for setting PSB up.
    Tim good luck with the cat herding...is this you?

The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
    G T

Comment

Can we rag on Vinny now?

Comment

Hopefully Tim can do a decent job of keeping the various fuckwits, trolls and purple circles under control

Comment

Originally posted by perdition View Post
          Hopefully Tim can do a decent job of keeping the various fuckwits, trolls and purple circles under control
          And which one of those do you fall under?

Comment

Originally posted by perdition View Post
            Without making PSB sterile.
            You always need a comedy option.

Comment

Originally posted by Spina View Post
              And which one of those do you fall under?
              none, not that [MENTION=5110]perdition[/MENTION] needs speaking for

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Desmo potato 😎

Comment

Thanks for all the years of hard work that you have invested into creating this motorcycling community what it is today, Deej, and all the best with your pursuit of post PSB happiness. You have left us all in great hands with your excellent choice on the replacement Benevolent Dictator.

Wishing BlackFZR (Tim) all the best in creating a new direction for the PSB community and injecting new enthusiasm, which will no doubt ensure it's survival in a social media crazy world.
                  A word to the wise ain't necessary --- it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Comment

Thanks for the great forum Deej, BlackFZR will get great support going into the future I'm sure.
                    Originally posted by boeman
                    Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
                    Originally posted by Chuck Steak
                    Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

o hai [MENTION=6799]BlackFZR[/MENTION], since the upgrade work done last week my phone won't load PSB - says it "couldn't establish a secure connection". All other websites OK. Nerd advice suggests it's likely due to certificate ishoos?

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                        o hai [MENTION=6799]BlackFZR[/MENTION], since the upgrade work done last week my phone won't load PSB - says it "couldn't establish a secure connection". All other websites OK. Nerd advice suggests it's likely due to certificate ishoos?
                        I had the same issue using tapatalk on my phone, which I'm guessing you are too. I logged straight in via the Internet on my phone and then after that the app started working again. May help you, may not but it worked for me

Comment

Originally posted by whiskee1 View Post
                          I had the same issue using tapatalk on my phone, which I'm guessing you are too. I logged straight in via the Internet on my phone and then after that the app started working again. May help you, may not but it worked for me
                          I'm accessing through the net, and always have. Have downloaded tapatalk but never used it.

Comment

I tried for this first time just then Kristy, appeared to work ok. Let me try with a few other accounts I have access to...
                            Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
                              I tried for this first time just then Kristy, appeared to work ok. Let me try with a few other accounts I have access to...
                              Thanks. Have had the issue before - probably about 18 months ago - it eventually started working without any phone updates etc. So not the first time. Noticed it last Friday morning after the Thursday night upgrades.

Comment

I tried with the other accounts all at different level's, seems to work fine. Have you had a recent OS or browser app update on the phone?
                                Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Working...
                                X