Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

03 GSXR1000 Undertail with underseat exhaust!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 GSXR1000 Undertail with underseat exhaust!!

This thing is the shit!!! Very impressive!

I don't about you campo but a gixxer without a sexy pipe is like a bull without any balls. At least on the cbr you can see the pipe still.

Comment

hmmmm doesnt look quite rite ..
      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

I think it just looks neat, nice, clean but yeah, gimme a Honda anyday!!

Comment

would look better if they could somehow hide the rest of the pipe.....
          ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

Looks like a ski jump...
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Yeah looks kinda gay........like an elephants puckered arsehole just before a shit
              Spike

Comment

Yeah looks kinda gay........like an elephants puckered arsehole just before a shit
                And you've studied an elephants asshole before he shits??? :shock:

Comment

Looking at the bike at that angle, seeing where the pipe actually runs, looks like you'd get one hot leg :shock:
                  * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

eeeeeewwww... that thing looks bad How long would the undertail last with the exhaust heat so close???

I wouldn't subject my gixxer to that... But hey beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
                    Will you insure me?!

Comment

WOW what can i use that for :?:
                      (As wrex throws his blow up doll in the trash)

Comment

Looks very.. MotoGP? Makes me think of the Honda RC211V for some reason.

Two things though.. I think it looks silly in white. And, though I don't know how, I think it'd be cooler if you could somehow "hide" the pipes, rather then have them going "over" the swingarm. But eh, that's just me..

Comment

I think it looks silly in white.
                          In white it would be a biatch to clean particularly
                          after a burn out/chain lube session.

Comment

i think it looks pretty bloody nice, but thats just me.....

here is a couple of different options for R1's exhausts....
                            first, the gp-style pipes hidden inside the seats unit, but the exhaust pipe goes through the middle of the swingarm, which looks a lot better than around the outside..........

and this is the standard seat unit with twin carbon cans as per the 916 family..........

lots of choices out there :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Hmmm looks perty neato Camps.

Can u imagine how much crap would get on your numberplate?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
                              X