X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike caught 80km/h over speed limit

http://m.watoday.com.au/wa-news/sout...20-gjqna8.html

Obligatory *stuck in second* comment
    Last edited by Rorschach; 21-09-2015, 08:37 PM.

obligatory stuck in bunbury comment...

still not fast enough for escape velocity.
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Pineapple comment is due about here.

Comment

On the way home from Bunbury you can do (so I've heard) well over that, I don't get how that even made the news.

Insert obligatory "wont somebody please think of the children" soccer mum comment
        Rest in Peace

Comment

Meh! I've seen worse in "scary park" on a Thursday night after their 12th bog lap of the back beach! Hahahaha shit I've turn into he who shall not be named! Bunbury Bunbury Bunbury............ Hahahaha
          www.cottrefurbs.com.au/
          www.instagram.com/cottrefurbs/

sigpic

Comment

Bike caught 80km/h over speed limit

Let me just say two things as a ex bunno boy...
            Being in a boot of a ex pursuit vk commonwhore at 180 going over the back beach woopies near the old caravan park is quite an experience.

Maida Vale BP to Beach Rd deli via inland route in 65min on a fireblade is achievable on a tank of fuel.

Comment

Bugga. We all know the rules, some get caught its a case of cat and mouse ( we are the mouse) apparently
              No road to rough no muff to tough.

Comment

So fucking what.
                A mother left her child in the hot car for 1 1/2hrs in Melville Saturday while she shopped.
                Who is more negligent?

Say it was a Sunday, in the Pilbara, in the middle of Bumfuck nowhere, and it's a construction zone. No-ones working cos its a Sunday. I'm cruising at 120 while its signposted at 40 cos its a construction zone. Is that negligence and deserve loss of license etc?
                Rocking the world one motherfucker at a time.

Comment

*obligatory 'why stop?' comment*

Comment

Originally posted by Inkahootz View Post
                    So fucking what.
                    A mother left her child in the hot car for 1 1/2hrs in Melville Saturday while she shopped.
                    Who is more negligent?

Say it was a Sunday, in the Pilbara, in the middle of Bumfuck nowhere, and it's a construction zone. No-ones working cos its a Sunday. I'm cruising at 120 while its signposted at 40 cos its a construction zone. Is that negligence and deserve loss of license etc?
                    A Sunday in the pilbara what if a Roadtrain with a baby in the cab pulled out in front of you

Comment

Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
                      Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
                      BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka View Post
                        A Sunday in the pilbara what if a Roadtrain with a baby in the cab pulled out in front of you
                        RedDog would jump on the bike and guide me to safety.
                        Rocking the world one motherfucker at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka View Post
                          nearest baby could be located in the next town and they'd still make a deal out of it... like the news stories about a car crashing into a house where a sleeping baby was just moments earlier... relevance?: nought; sensationalism?: yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkahootz View Post
                            RedDog would jump on the bike and guide me to safety.
                            Hahaha , like it!! Mate agree with post #8 I'm just laughing.

Comment

Note to self: Don't take the ZX12 to Bunbury.
                              Cant use first.
                              Putter around in Neutral..
                              Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                              One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                              . .

Comment

Working...
                              X