Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stolen

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stolen

    Hey fellas,
    i live south of the river, harrisdale

    my bike got stolen around 2 weeks ago, (already been found) to the
    people in the area and surrounding just watch out as I know others have been stolen to

    enjoy

    jacob

  • #2
    yyyeahhhhhh that's really not cool in our neighbourhood

    how did they steal it? garage broken into or carport etc? no specific but general..

    Comment


    • #3
      Stolen

      go spend $500 for some decent security cameras,
      don't worry about alarms or anything no one takes any notice,
      with cameras if the bike gets stolen you can give toe footage to the cops.
      Last edited by Bill-2014; 11-03-2016, 03:42 PM.
      K1 Bandit 1200S,

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bill-2014 View Post
        go spend $500 for some decent security cameras,
        don't worry about alarms or anything no one takes any notice,
        with cameras if the bike gets stolen you can give toe footage to the cops.
        Which in the end amounts to nothing anyway

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bill-2014 View Post
          if the bike gets stolen you can give toe footage to the cops.


          Interesting but it doesn't help identify them though really does it
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

          98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Para045 View Post


            Interesting but it doesn't help identify them though really does it
            You know what I mean
            Stop being a spelling nazi
            This is a fucking bike forum not a spelling and grammar forum
            K1 Bandit 1200S,

            Comment


            • #7
              He works for correctional services... apparently he's a spelling officer.

              OT: glad your ride got recovered, first bike isn't it?
              Hope it wasn't trashed.

              S.
              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sprint View Post
                He works for correctional services... apparently he's a spelling officer.

                OT: glad your ride got recovered, first bike isn't it?
                Hope it wasn't trashed.

                S.
                well I suppose being a CORRECTIONS officer it is his job LOL
                K1 Bandit 1200S,

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bill-2014 View Post
                  You know what I mean
                  Stop being a spelling nazi
                  This is a fucking bike forum not a spelling and grammar forum
                  Ha ha chill Bill was just a joke, I really don't give a toss about spelling that much, I'm not Desmo
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                  98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                    Ha ha, chill Bill, was just a joke, I really don't give a toss about spelling that much, I'm not Desmo
                    Grammar FFS.
                    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

                    My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Phildo View Post
                      Grammar FFS.
                      What has she got to do with it?

                      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                      Originally posted by Phildo
                      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                      Originally posted by filbert
                      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                      98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Garage got broken into, a car and a hand bag also got stolen,

                        Just wheeled it away

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by Sprint View Post
                        OT: glad your ride got recovered, first bike isn't it?
                        Hope it wasn't trashed.

                        S.
                        It was my first bike, only had it 22 days and got my license 3 days after it got stolen.
                        They never managed to get it started but the repair bill came in at 2.7, and since they dont have the parts I have to wait 6 weeks

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X